Caribou Gear

Life will never be the same. I’m so happy!

I can see it now…

Wife: “why did you buy a new rifle?”
Me: “it’s for our baby girl. Doesn’t she deserve to have the best things in life??”
Wife: “she’s only a few days old why does she need a .300 win mag?”
I’m guilty of similar feats

One thing I will warn you of when the day comes… when you take your kids hunting you pack SO MUCH STUFF. My daughter is 16, and I’m packing for a hunt with her tomorrow and it’s unbelievable how much more stuff I have to pack since my kids are:
-cold natured
-always hungry (want snacks)
-can’t be still
-can’t use the packable hammock seats that fit so nicely in a pack

Not complaining, but it definitely is more work than I expected

Congratulations! I only have one kid but the first 24 years with him has been great! You already know the key—-stay close to them, include them in almost everything you do. Enjoy the ride!

Congrats on the baby girl - life just gets better!!

Like someone else posted, little girls being a completely different aura to a home.

Great planning - lots of “birthday hunts” to celebrate her birthday!!

Congratulations man!!!! My daughters are now 14 and 16 little ladies by most standards. Over the years some of the happiest moments I have ever spent outdoors was spent with them by my side. Everything changes, nothing from this point forward is ever the same in all facets and ways. Its a wonderful ride full of everything you can think of and unfortunately its goes by way too fast. That last sentence might sound cliché but damn if it isn't the truth.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mthunter137
Back