Life will never be the same. I’m so happy!

RyGuy

Yesterday at 7:30pm my wonderful wife gave birth to our daughter, Lilah. After 24 hours of labor she was exhausted. Both mom and baby are healthy and doing great.
My little girl is already an accomplished pooper (just like her daddy) and I couldn’t be more proud.
She’s laying with me now as I read sheep hunting stories and I can’t help but daydream about the day we get to go on our first outdoor adventures together. I know I have a long road and many sleepless nights ahead of me but somehow I’m not afraid. Maybe it hasn’t hit me yet. Maybe I’m just overwhelmed with euphoria.
Today is a good day.

I can see it now…

Wife: “why did you buy a new rifle?”
Me: “it’s for our baby girl. Doesn’t she deserve to have the best things in life??”
Wife: “she’s only a few days old why does she need a .300 win mag?”
Because it was a great deal and when she is older these won’t be available.

Two weeks later, you start building a replica 223 trainer rifle….

Congrats! There's some sleepless nights for sure. But its so worth it. My little girl is just over 6-months old and we are having so much fun! Many of my friends told me not to wait and go out and do stuff with her. So we started as soon as mom was recovered from the c-section. We have done a ton of camping, circumnavigated Lake Tahoe in a canoe with her, she has been on a bunch of different hunts already and brought us great luck on the rifle opener of our deer season. Soak in every moment and let the adventures begin!

Attachments

• imagejpeg_1(7).jpg
    imagejpeg_1(7).jpg
    426.9 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_3042.JPG
    IMG_3042.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 23
  • IMG_4242.jpg
    IMG_4242.jpg
    716.9 KB · Views: 23
Congrats! There's some sleepless nights for sure. But its so worth it. My little girl is just over 6-months old and we are having so much fun! Many of my friends told me not to wait and go out and do stuff with her. So we started as soon as mom was recovered from the c-section. We have done a ton of camping, circumnavigated Lake Tahoe in a canoe with her, she has been on a bunch of different hunts already and brought us great luck on the rifle opener of our deer season. Soak in every moment and let the adventures begin!
This is so cute. What an adorable and adventurous family you have ❤️

I told my wife, she's beautiful! Became a great backpacker, "Goat Girl", and avid camper. And good Class IV rowgirl.

Couldn't have asked for much more.

And our GD is a stud tennis player.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back