Life hack pro tip to hunt more

I did this a couple years ago. I showed up to camp and my buddies 10 year old son came out and opened the gate for me. He took one look and said "whoa you look like the sheriff" I said sweet! I got out of truck walked around the camper and buddies wife said "whoa you look like a pedophile" lol
My wife was not a fan either.
The smallest kid on the football team is a good athlete, quiet, and funny as hell. Last night at practice I was telling him as the QB he needs to command the huddle, he just kept staring at me saying nothing. Finally I said “what’s up Jack?” He said “you look like Goose!” All the kids that have seen the new top gun busted up laughing. 😂

I usually wait for turkey season to roll around before I get scrubby.

Attachments

• 20190413_101144.jpg
    20190413_101144.jpg
    231.4 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
You should have given yourself an added incentive...

the-hitler-mustache.jpg

However, poaching may have been considered or... the big D judge may have passed all your possessions to your... X.

I may or may not have started in the booze a little early yesterday and let my son talk me into shaving everything off but an “elk stache”. His rules are I can’t shave it until I kill an elk.

It’s working like a charm. My wife looked at me and said “gross”. She also told me I’d better kill one the opening week or not come home. Looks like I’ll be hunting from Sept 1 until I kill one.

My not so supportive or positive buddy told me to have fun stepping on it for the next few years. 🤣
Good idea!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back