Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Life hack pro tip to hunt more

Now you guys know why my wife said “gross”. This plan might not work if you can grow a good looking moustache.

See, but yours is cool. I just look like a fat prepubescent Frenchman about ready to surrender to someone for no reason.
Correction, you look like the kid that got picked on in high school who is now about the join the local small town police force to get back at everybody.

Or... you look like the guy the drives around in a white windowless beater van with "Free Puppies" spray painted on the side.

I may or may not have started in the booze a little early yesterday and let my son talk me into shaving everything off but an “elk stache”. His rules are I can’t shave it until I kill an elk.

It’s working like a charm. My wife looked at me and said “gross”. She also told me I’d better kill one the opening week or not come home. Looks like I’ll be hunting from Sept 1 until I kill one.

My not so supportive or positive buddy told me to have fun stepping on it for the next few years. 🤣
Funny enough I was talked into this same thing sober… wife came home and was not pleased. I have tags through November 😂

Watch out, those ironic moustaches have a tendency to stick. I know quite a few dudes who grew moustaches to be funny who still have them 10 years later.

They're now what they made fun of: that "weird moustache guy".

handle_noun_002_17137-1.jpg

Last edited:
Gee, even the new members are hammering me. 🤣
So your wife put you up to this? Hmmm. What is the minimum age for marriage license in your state? 😁

I started growing a mustache the day I graduated from high school ... 52 years ago. Managed to hang onto it through three years in the Army shortly afterwards. Mine was also wispy at first but now quite robust so maybe there's some hope for yours yet. Hang in there.20210408_140449.jpg20210819_160131.jpg

I did this a couple years ago. I showed up to camp and my buddies 10 year old son came out and opened the gate for me. He took one look and said "whoa you look like the sheriff" I said sweet! I got out of truck walked around the camper and buddies wife said "whoa you look like a pedophile" lol
My wife was not a fan either.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back