Life hack pro tip to hunt more

Stocker

I may or may not have started in the booze a little early yesterday and let my son talk me into shaving everything off but an “elk stache”. His rules are I can’t shave it until I kill an elk.

It’s working like a charm. My wife looked at me and said “gross”. She also told me I’d better kill one the opening week or not come home. Looks like I’ll be hunting from Sept 1 until I kill one.

My not so supportive or positive buddy told me to have fun stepping on it for the next few years. 🤣

LuketheDog

I may or may not have started in the booze a little early yesterday and let my son talk me into shaving everything off but an “elk stache”. His rules are I can’t shave it until I kill an elk.

It’s working like a charm. My wife looked at me and said “gross”. She also told me I’d better kill one the opening week or not come home. Looks like I’ll be hunting from Sept 1 until I kill one.

My not so supportive or positive buddy told me to have fun stepping on it for the next few years. 🤣

I think my wife would get along well with your wife. I threaten to grow facial hair all the time...she says mean things like "I dare you", and "go ahead, it's your face not mine"

Freak Freak

Mine would have to be reversed. My wife and kids have never seen me clean shaven. Last time I even trimmed it was 2016 hell I barely comb it. Talked about it a few times but the wifes not a fan of the idea. I should cut it one night after she goes to bed then curl up next to her and give her a couple kisses.

gouch

I've been married for almost 45 years and my wife has never seen me clean shaven. If I were to shave now, she would probably shoot me thinking there was an intruder in the house.

I never quite got the concept of taking the sharpest blade I could find and taking it repeatably to my face.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
22swiftmg