Levi Strauss CEO takes a side on gun control:

Probably why real cowboys wear Wranglers.

Hopefully this won't happen to any of the pre distressed bleach spot skinny jean manufacturers that the folks in Bozeman wear.
I know a man up out of Wheatland that is 100 percent badass cowboy. He wears Levi's. mtmuley

Lol...man I haven’t thought of those in years. I had four brothers and my mom would buy us all toughskins from TSC.
got a chuckle out of the toughskins talk. That' thats what mom always bought me when i was a kid. First thing she did was iron on knee patches.

Doubling down on the stupid.

UZbZfdE.jpg

As I pointed out in another thread, woke Capitalism poses at least as much threat as the government when it comes to squashing rights (gun, speech, civil, religion).

Moral marketing is probably a better term, simply because woke capitalism seems to only encompass the left, the NRA debacle, our last presidential election (both sides), Fox News, etc all demonstrate that moral outrage in general is being harnessed to generate value. This is nothing new... think Mad Men.

At this point if you read or see something that gets your goat, you have to step back and try to figure out how someone is trying to capitalize on your feelings before you do anything.

Ironically, although not really, this is the first thing we teach people with regard to cyber security. Hackers have exploited social science to predict your response and many phishing attacks rely your fear to get you to click something malicious. If an email elicits an emotion and prompts an actions, it’s probably malicious.

Last edited:
Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgeary
Back