Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Let's see some Mule Bucks

It was mid November and we had just received a major blizzard. I was hiking in deep snow through some ravines when I crested a ridge that was about shin deep. My boot caught something really hard in the ground and I landed flat on my face. Rifle and scope caked with snow I got up and turned around to see an antler sticking out and frozen to the ground upside down. My boot fit perfectly inside it under the snow. After I grabbed the shed I had to go back to my truck and clean my rifle and scope out. While hiking back I thought to myself "what are the odds of that and man would I like to run into that buck if he was still out there". Two weeks later I notched my tag on that same buck. I didnt know it until I walked up to him. Had never seen him before and couldn't wait to get home to compare the shed. Perfect match.20200324_152315.jpg20200324_152348.jpg20200324_151819.jpg

Last edited:
It was mid November and we had just received a major blizzard. I was hiking in deep snow through some ravines when I crested a ridge that was about shin deep. My boot caught something really hard in the ground and I landed flat on my face. Rifle and scope caked with snow I got up and turned around to see an antler sticking out and frozen to the ground upside down. My boot fit perfectly inside it under the snow. After I grabbed the shed I had to go back to my truck and clean my rifle and scope out. While hiking back I thought to myself "what are the odds of that and man would I like to run into that buck if he was still out there". Two weeks later I notched my tag on that same buck. I didnt know it until I walked up to him. Had never seen him before and couldn't wait to get home to compare the shed. Perfect match.View attachment 132560View attachment 132561View attachment 132562

damn that is cool. I like the shape How it curves in the front! That’s one of those bucks that is a little unique and just flat out looks cool!

It was mid November and we had just received a major blizzard. I was hiking in deep snow through some ravines when I crested a ridge that was about shin deep. My boot caught something really hard in the ground and I landed flat on my face. Rifle and scope caked with snow I got up and turned around to see an antler sticking out and frozen to the ground upside down. My boot fit perfectly inside it under the snow. After I grabbed the shed I had to go back to my truck and clean my rifle and scope out. While hiking back I thought to myself "what are the odds of that and man would I like to run into that buck if he was still out there". Two weeks later I notched my tag on that same buck. I didnt know it until I walked up to him. Had never seen him before and couldn't wait to get home to compare the shed. Perfect match.View attachment 132560View attachment 132561View attachment 132562
That is a dandy

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back