Let's see some Mule Bucks

Here's a few western MT bucks from the 90s. Top buck was number two of the morning. We saw probably 250 deer this day. It was unreal. Bottom bucks my buddy is holding were taken on election day, it was about -20. I remember my E-brake froze after stopping at the Town Pump for supplies. We shot both bucks up near timber line as they chased around about 3 dozen does. Neat morning as well.

MTbuck.JPGP1000573.JPG

This guy hung around Rawlins for quite a while:

2-11-2008%20022.JPG

More pictures of the deer @Oak posted:

bigbuck_2_1_1.jpg

bigbuck5_6_1_1.jpg

Bitterroot deer:

IMG_2749.JPG

Few more I found and haven't looked at in a long time.. Wow time flies.

My good friend drove up from CO and we hit eastern MT for a weekend. I think this was 1999? He shot this buck at last light, and we got it back to the road about 3 hrs later, each packing half on our shoulders... worst part was we didn't know which way the pickup was. One went up the road the other down. I turned around after about a mile thinking, no way would it be that far... Turned out I was wrong and got to walk back 1.1 miles to get the truck. Pre GPS days, and headlamps sucked balls at this time. Pretty sure I was rocking a AA mini-mag tucked into my ball cap. I probably had a backup though.
Copy of P1000575.JPG

deer.JPG

Colorado bucks from the early 2000s

mikes deer small.jpgtwo racks.jpg

wow you guys have some beasts on here will have to figure out how to take a pic from my phone to add on here. my IT department comes home later today lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jjoner
Back