Lets go Buffalo!!

Living most of my life in Upstate NY, I have a lot of friends upset tonight. I told them when KC beat Buffalo during the regular season that game would come back to haunt them. If the game had been played in Buffalo it may have gone down differently. As a Raiders fan I also told them field goals won't get it done. I tell myself the Raiders have to score a TD on every possession to beat the Chiefs.

Buffalo is a really good team, next year their goal should be to be the number 1 seed. Make a team like KC go through Buffalo. If KC wins the SB it will mean only the Raiders beat KC in a meaningful game. KC sat all their starters against the Chargers.

Still crazy to think Brady is playing in his 10th SB. Win or lose that is one crazy accomplishment.

I think the bills coaches learned something today....and that is that 3 points is not 6 points. Haha
Yeah the end of 1st half, should have gone for the TD on 4th and goal. It would have changed the complexion of the game going into 2nd half and if they had not gotten it, would not have changed much of what happened. KCs red zone defense was horrible this year.

Beasley is a badass MoFo! Aside from that... well, there's next year(?).

1611619468961.png
OK, you have to celebrate something about Texas Tech football if you're a grad, and after this year, I guess it's Patrick Mahomes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back