Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Lets go Buffalo!!

I’m not much of a gambler but seeing as how sports betting is legal in Montana, I laid one down. Partly in memory of a very good childhood friend who died far too young . We were Michigan boys and he loved the Bills back in the Jim Kelly/ Thurman Thomas/ Bruce Smith days. If I win, I’ll pour out a little of my victory bourbon.

Attachments

• A44C4F53-1E47-4AC8-B38A-F67876FD6A31.png
    A44C4F53-1E47-4AC8-B38A-F67876FD6A31.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 12
I’m not much of a gambler but seeing as how sports betting is legal in Montana, I laid one down. Partly in memory of a very good childhood friend who died far too young . We were Michigan boys and he loved the Bills back in the Jim Kelly/ Thurman Thomas/ Bruce Smith days. If I win, I’ll pour out a little of my victory bourbon.
I got mine in few weeks ago
Buffalo to win SB+550, buffalo to beat GB in SB +1600. Lets hope i get paid

You guys leave Hem alone. The Patriots suck and Brady's success is all that is left.🙂 mtmuley
Funny stuff Muley, I like to see a sarcastic stab at humor now and again from you.
I suppose I should remind everyone you experienced another turd of a season from your Cowboys, ...at least the Dak situation was a semi legitimate excuse this year, ....for a change.:)

Funny stuff Muley, I like to see a sarcastic stab at humor now and again from you.
I suppose I should remind everyone you experienced another turd of a season from your Cowboys, ...at least the Dak situation was a semi legitimate excuse this year, ....for a change.:)
Nah, the Cowboys would have found a way to eff it up even with Dak. I do hope he does well this next season. Wherever he plays. mtmuley

I don't think I've been this excited for a football game since I was in college. Is it too early to crack my first Labatt?

It really depends on how Brady and Rodgers' eyerolls, post call posture, and shoulder shrugs whine the refs....

What bugs me is bandwagon fans. This isn’t aimed at you Hem, as far as I know, you could be a long life Patriot fan. It was funny to see all of the Patriot fans back in Mississippi after they started winning Super Bowls. Same with Alabama football.

I know a guy who claimed to be a Patriots, Red Sox, and Duke basketball fan. He was a real douche about it and would brag when “his teams” beat your team. Not really much fun just being a fan of the best team in each sport.

I don't think I've been this excited for a football game since I was in college. Is it too early to crack my first Labatt?
I barely sleep last night, have heard every word broadcasted on wgr in last week including its playing as i type this. I just reloaded fridge, shrimp are thawing and beer drinking has commenced! GO BILLS...what a great day its going to be!

Go Bills! This is only based on who they are playing against, but no second choice is even close... Only sad spot is whiny S. Diggs tearing it up for a team that isn’t the Viking, but I’ll bury the hatchet

Go Bills! This is only based on who they are playing against, but no second choice is even close... Only sad spot is whiny S. Diggs tearing it up for a team that isn’t the Viking, but I’ll bury the hatchet
Vikings fans seem to whine a lot more than diggs, who led NFL in yards and receptions. Best trade in years in nfl!

What bugs me is bandwagon fans. This isn’t aimed at you Hem, as far as I know, you could be a long life Patriot fan. It was funny to see all of the Patriot fans back in Mississippi after they started winning Super Bowls. Same with Alabama football.

I know a guy who claimed to be a Patriots, Red Sox, and Duke basketball fan. He was a real douche about it and would brag when “his teams” beat your team. Not really much fun just being a fan of the best team in each sport.
Grew up in New England. What can I say?
Brought my teams with me 34 years ago.
As a youngster I would catch occasional Celtics games. Hockey was all around me, I couldn't skate for crap. Third generation Red Sox fan, my grandfather was a fan. Patriots fans suffered hard times for years.
I'm loyal...but I also root for a variety of teams.
BUT,...I dislike the Yankees, The Red Wings, Steelers, Cowboys and lastly Lakers.
Superbowl this year tough. Just want a good game. Honestly didn't think Brady would make it.

Back