Lets go Buffalo!!

Having lived in Upstate NY and had gone to many Bills games when I lived there, including the "Come Back Game - Oilers vs. Bills" I know the fans are great. Pinto Kenny!

Being a life long Raiders fan and having now been to more Raiders games than Bills games, I can't lie, hear Back in Black is more awesome than hear, "The Bills make me want to shout"

Some of my best friends are Bills fans and once the Raiders defense eliminated the Raiders from the playoffs I jumped on the bandwagon and told them I hope it is Tampa Bay they beat in the SB, poetic justice to beat Brady there I think. :p

Thanks to the Cowboys. Nothing but misery for me since. Pulling for the Bills and the Browns. How cool would that be? mtmuley
Most of my family is either Bills or Browns fans. Might have to fly home for that game. Haha

Watched Buffalo vs. Denver at The Local in Jackson with all my bills gear on. We were down there doing the elk refuge thing. Lots of Bills fans in wyoming now!
I grew up a huge Elway fan. I was pretty surprised Denver didn’t take Allen. Allen reminds me a lot of him. I like seeing the kid succeed because I got really tired of reading all of the draft pundits talk about how he was doomed for failure in the NFL. Draft pundits are as insufferable as gun writers.

I grew up a huge Elway fan. I was pretty surprised Denver didn’t take Allen. Allen reminds me a lot of him. I like seeing the kid succeed because I got really tired of reading all of the draft pundits talk about how he was doomed for failure in the NFL. Draft pundits are as insufferable as gun writers.
Agreed. A lot of those damn pundits still say Allen has improved and is playing great.....BUT. There is always a BUT. They can't just admit they got it wrong.

Elway was great. Rooted hard for him in SB boy did he earn those wins.

Jim Kelly never could win a SB but thank God he has been able to beat cancer multiple times. A great guy from everything I can see and he won when it really mattered. I have a ton of respect for Frank Reich as well.

Even as a Raiders fan I was happy to see Elway get his rings. Another class act.

Oh and yes Tom Flores deserves to be in the Hall of Fame! New ad campaign in that regards is kinda funny.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ram0307
Back