Lets catch this clown

Not gonna call bull shit just yet.....is Craigslist the only place this story is at? How the heck did he know it was a .30 cal? Seems fishy

A couple years ago a guy left a 150" whitetail whole in the back of his open pickup bed at a trailhead where I hunt. Didn't even back it against a tree of anything. A guy could've backed up, dropped the tailgate, and been out of there in a couple minutes.

Dude had way more faith in his fellow hunter than I do.

Not gonna call bull shit just yet.....is Craigslist the only place this story is at? How the heck did he know it was a .30 cal? Seems fishy

Finally was able to check out this story when I got home I thought it might be a little shady. I have to agree with WV. Questionable pickup colors, can only read a 2 on plates, can't really describe anyone; but noticed it was a 30 caliber.:D

Maybe it happened, maybe not. Just sayin pretty tough to draw a conclusion from what someone (anyone) can post on craigslist.:D

I agree it could be fishy but just put it out here incase it is real. Cause we don't need stuff like that out there

Finally some one else came out to be the azz first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I believe BR, Craiglists story not so much.

There was a guy around here that claimed a giant 6' 5" Alibino guy took his elk once, I need to find that story!!

We were pheasant hunting and shot a pheasant that went down between us and another hunter about 350 yards to our right. All of the sudden he starts off to where the pheasant landed as if who ever gets to it first gets to keep it and the guy never even fired a shot. My friend I was hunting with had to outrun the idiot. That was my first and only experience with anything like what is on this thread.

That kind of behavior is tacky at best.

We were pheasant hunting and shot a pheasant that went down between us and another hunter about 350 yards to our right. All of the sudden he starts off to where the pheasant landed as if who ever gets to it first gets to keep it and the guy never even fired a shot. My friend I was hunting with had to outrun the idiot. That was my first and only experience with anything like what is on this thread.

That kind of behavior is tacky at best.

Thats what dogs are for! Nobody can beat my brittnies to a downed bird!

Avoiding this type of ugly situation must be why I never kill anything on my hunts. :rolleyes:

My dad had an elk swiped from him once. By the time he got around a small canyon to get his bull. The guy's wife told us 'We just found this elk out here! Never had to shoot or anything' when we pulled up. The guy was tagging it and when my dad asked what he was doing the guy claimed he had shot it. When we told him his wife admitted that he hadn't even shot, the guy said we had no proof and was keeping it. What can you do, short of beating ass and landing yourself in trouble? I had to drag my dad out of there before it got ugly.

Had another guy back underneath a hanging buck in the dead of night and drop his tailgate. We came scrambling out of the tent and the guy claimed he was looking for his buddy's camp and then jumped in and took off.

There is something really wrong with some folks. Even a good dragging wouldn't cure them. But it sure would be fun!

Had a buddy tell me about a case where he shot a book bull, and found someone else gutting it. The guy wouldn't back off so my buddy said put a round right between the antlers on the bull and said "OK you can have him..."

It would be funny if an hour later you found your buddy standing over a different elk wondering where you had been for the last hour.
That sux! I threw down with a guy one time over at Gardner one fall when the elk were pouring out of the park during the regular season. My pard dropped a nice six point on the other side of Bear Creek from near the ice house. I told him I'd go down to it before someone else got to it. When I got down there, a guy was standing over it with a knife in one hand and a tag in the other. I asked him what he was doing and he said," I'm gonna gut my elk." I said, "You're gonna have to kick my ass first!" I ended up with a black eye and he had a few teeth missing and a broken arm...at least that what he was saying on his way back up the hill.

Elk are like money, they make some people do things they don't really want to do.

It would be funny if an hour later you found your buddy standing over a different elk wondering where you had been for the last hour.

LMFAO

Heard about a guy that had a bull taken from him... these 3 guys packed a load of it to their truck, then went back for the rack and what was left of the meat... this guy just took the meat out the truck and flattened the tires and left...hehehe

Had a buddy tell me about a case where he shot a book bull, and found someone else gutting it. The guy wouldn't back off so my buddy said put a round right between the antlers on the bull and said "OK you can have him..."

I heard of a guy that had an elk stolen from him and he had a BAR in 338 and emptied his gun into the paunch of the elk and walked away. That would of been fun to gut :D

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Killcarp2
Back