PEAX Equipment

Lets catch this clown

gman82001

I don't know the guy but saw this on craigslist and sent a,message to see if it was OK if I posted it on my facebook and some forums to get the word out so this Jack wagon gets whats coming to him. This is exactly why my gun goes every where with me. It the 2 legged critters that worry me .

http://wyoming.craigslist.org/spo/2732886160.html

I've always kinda wondered what I would do if someone tried to steal a critter from me in the field.

4 to 1 is bad odds but I will fight for my life guaranteed At that point its no longer about the elk he me threatens me with a gun I Will return the favor 19+1 times...

Im betting it was just the 1guy and the others were scared to death like I say its no longer about the elk and im doing everything in my power to get home to my family. Once the rifle was poinTed its a different ball game in my book

This happened a few years ago to one of my cousins kids. He killed his first buck with his bow and some guys came out of the woods and took his buck from him. Not and ideal situation at all.

Bigtime blanket party for these asswipes..........hook em to the back of the pickup and drag em around the field for a while.........

Nearly got in a shooting war up north of Denver back in the early seventies over a damned goose. My buddy and I were in a blind with our ten year old sons. Larry tags a greater Canada which was high enough that his momentum took him close to the next line of blinds behind us. but still drops fifty yards short of the guy's blind. When the boys took off to retrieve the goose, this asswipe comes out of his blind carrying his gun and is trying to claim it with belligerent threats and claims that he had shot the goose. Shot toward it as it fell maybe!! His friends finally talked some sense into him.

I don't know the guy but saw this on craigslist and sent a,message to see if it was OK if I posted it on my facebook and some forums to get the word out so this Jack wagon gets whats coming to him. This is exactly why my gun goes every where with me. It the 2 legged critters that worry me .

http://wyoming.craigslist.org/spo/2732886160.html

E-mailed this to a couple of contacts I have in Cheyenne; they kinda run with the Harley and night club/beer joint crowd.

Last edited:
Some people have no qualms about prevaricated bragging rights. Wonder what kind of chickenshit story they're telling about the bull harvest.

belly deep, Val Kilmer...best Doc Holliday ever.

That's some crazy stuff. It probably wouldn't be a good situation for the other guy.... I seem to have a very short fuse when it comes to another man's STUPIDITY. I hope they catch the __________. I'm sure he will slip and run his mouth.

Critter.. I would rather take them out back in the woods and tie them to a tree for three or four days, no food or water. Let them have a come to Jusus experience.

NHY.. " Val Kilmer...best Doc Holliday ever." I'll second that.

My guess is they will catch this fella who wears the CAT cap, who is a walking advertisement for pro-choice, imo. Sooner or later he or one of his chicken$heet little buddies will squawk about what they did, and then they will answer for it. Karma fella's, sooner or later it comes around, and when she does, it's usually in spades.

Dear Eastmans

I couldn’t believe it when I opened up my email with the current year draw results………………..:D

"I was lucky enough to be able to scout the entire months of August and September. Thanks to my three loyal stepcousins for scouting with me and helping with retrieval and pack out.":cool:

That sux! I threw down with a guy one time over at Gardner one fall when the elk were pouring out of the park during the regular season. My pard dropped a nice six point on the other side of Bear Creek from near the ice house. I told him I'd go down to it before someone else got to it. When I got down there, a guy was standing over it with a knife in one hand and a tag in the other. I asked him what he was doing and he said," I'm gonna gut my elk." I said, "You're gonna have to kick my ass first!" I ended up with a black eye and he had a few teeth missing and a broken arm...at least that what he was saying on his way back up the hill.

Elk are like money, they make some people do things they don't really want to do.

Elk are like money, they make some people do things they don't really want to do.

Like wake up really early in the morning:D?

If I had seen the above story anywhere on the great WWW written by 99.99% of the population, I'd call BS. Not this time;)

Nearly got in a shooting war up north of Denver back in the early seventies over a damned goose. My buddy and I were in a blind with our ten year old sons. Larry tags a greater Canada which was high enough that his momentum took him close to the next line of blinds behind us. but still drops fifty yards short of the guy's blind. When the boys took off to retrieve the goose, this asswipe comes out of his blind carrying his gun and is trying to claim it with belligerent threats and claims that he had shot the goose. Shot toward it as it fell maybe!! His friends finally talked some sense into him.

That sounds like a heck of a deal to me. You shoot the geese...someone else takes them home to clean and eat. :)

That is sad. I wonder if the guy got any pictures of his bull before they took it? it may help the rest of us keep an eye out for it?

I guess I just dont get it? does stealing a monster bull and pass it off as your own make you a great hunter? How could anyone really be proud of that? All rhetorical questions but it just bafffles me.

while everyone is on a movie "showdown" kick i must add one of my favorites. Cruise is generally an idiot and total bafoon but this is still a killer scene..pun intended.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCA2ZNDa-hQ

Back