Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Leftover pronghorn tag...

Say Buzz, I was just looking at my BLM maps and Google earth, I think I recognize that spot from the background in your picture. :) Oh yeah, congrats on a nice buck!

Thats great, we just got back after picking up 7 left over tags so happy we did.My gps hunt maps saved us and opened up alot more hunting. Good job on the hunt.

Way to go Buzz! You certainly capitalized on the leftover tag and new area.

Congrats! That's a very handsome buck.

Very nice of your wife to let you use her gun... ;) How's she liking the turret?

Nice sketch...figured as much. We drove into a ranch and they follow us out too, just to make sure we did not shoot on the way out I guess. :) WY folks sure seem paranoid. I guess so many people have pulled crap on them over the years they loose trust in anyone.

That is a great buck. I hunted does in eastern Wyoming a couple years back. It is not a unit known for trophy bucks, but I was amazed at a couple of the bucks that we saw. There are some good ones about anywhere if you are willing to put in the work to find them. There is a lot of opportunity in Wyoming for sure.

Some landowners think they own the whole country and then some have just had lots of bad experiences. I suppose they do get real tired of hunters by the time the seasons are all done. A few illegal jerks on ATVs don't help anything, either.

Congrats on the buck. All these antelope posts got me thinking I need to start planning a hunt for next year.

Nice buck Buzz- And the map is fine. Don't let a few jealous guys ruin the story. A few stick people might have been a nice touch but other than that it's just fine.

I would be proud of the buck. And good job getting to the public ground. I like how you kept with it and didn't let the rancher run you off

Back