Landlocked State Trust Lands

You can't appropriate money via initiative. That is constitutionally protected for the Legislature.

regardless, that source of funding has been under attack since before the initiative passed. I wouldn't pin my hopes on it.
True. Shoving the veto'ed bill in the desk drawer was genius.
 
Seems odd they would pay a guy to go argue against it (a batman?) if they "dont give two shits "

"Opposition to Parry’s bill came from the Montana Outfitters and Guides Association, where one lobbyist, Scott Boulanger, said the increase was “drastic.” Representatives of the outfitters association told lawmakers that they would support a more modest increase to $50."

Directly from the article i posted.
So wait, Batman = Scott Boulanger = Ben Lamb? No wonder he needs a fake nonprofit with all those aliases!
 
(all Master Hunter Grads are on this list as well). We started that pilot program this year, with 4 Master Hunters taking 5 cows on a ranch north of Helena.

So, there's that.

Hey! I went to try to do the “master hunter course and everything leads me to some old unattended webpage. Is this a real thing or what…. IMG_6223.png
 
Is anyone else unable to access the state trust lands map? If I follow the link from the original article it requires an ArcGIS Online account (and a free account doesn't work), and I can't load anything at all on the MT DNRC website right now, it seems like it's down.

Edit: Works fine now, guess it was just down earlier.
 
Last edited:
Is anyone else unable to access the state trust lands map? If I follow the link from the original article it requires an ArcGIS Online account (and a free account doesn't work), and I can't load anything at all on the MT DNRC website right now, it seems like it's down.

Edit: Works fine now, guess it was just down earlier.
I heard they’ve been making some big changes on their system. Might be glitchy for a bit.
 

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
120,146
Messages
2,251,272
Members
39,102
Latest member
VioletCrown
Back
Top