KUIU Hunting Starter Pack

According to your standards, I better hunt in blue jeans and never adapt to the times. I know this, good gear is hard to beat in the duck blind.

I've seen your posts, you are passive aggressive against all new camo companies, 6.5 CMs, and backpack companies. Apparently, I better start sharpening my spear.

This resistance to change is getting old.

Orrrrrrr maybe it's all just fun & games, killing some time on the internet.

I'm wearing KUIU pants and a first lite t shirt with a sitka rain jacket hanging on the rack next to me as I'm typing this...

So your maintained theme of posts against meateater, mystery ranch, stone glacier, kuiu etc.. was a hypocritical act? Bizarre.

I'm with you on white glasses and facial hair. But Sitka and Mystery Ranch are some of the best items I've owned.

I'm for whatever gets people into hunting. Some fads are repulsive but in 50 years it might be the norm. So I don't fight it.

Sitka and Mystery Ranch are great products. I own lots of Sitka and it was worth every penny. I hunt with radios where legal
and own much of the same gear as 99% of the guys on this forum. It has zero to do with technology.

I'm simply making fun of our own industry and stereotypes, they're jokes man. Lighten up.

Best post I’ve seen this week. Can’t wait for the other ones. Post this on the other forums as well.

Ah man! I was going to PM with you to see how much the package was going to cost me. That was before I read the replies. But really how much?

KUIU, FirstLite, Sitka, Stone Glacier all make some legit stuff and I own some of it. That being said, the imaging and branding of these companies is ripe humor fodder. My only serious gripe is that no one is making quality hunting clothing in the USA, but I understand that if that were to occur the pants would probably be $500.

Jeez I was just looking at some of their pants the other day,but I detest flatbrims and I'm an old fart. Bummer.LOL

With the price Sitka charges they could afford to manufacture some of their products in North America

KUIU, FirstLite, Sitka, Stone Glacier all make some legit stuff and I own some of it. That being said, the imaging and branding of these companies is ripe humor fodder. My only serious gripe is that no one is making quality hunting clothing in the USA, but I understand that if that were to occur the pants would probably be $500.

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back