KUIU Hunting Starter Pack

Searching through my old posts 😂🤣.

Quarantine is getting the best of you junior. No hunt talking on the rag.

Hot off the press, @Boomerusaf 's husband:

Standard issue in Ketchum, Idaho.

An unnecessary dig at women and homosexuals.

giphy.gif

Again man, lighten up.

I'm literally making fun of myself and our own stereotypes. I made osso buco last week. I own lots of vortex and first lite, have crispi boots
and use an exo. F****** relax.
I'm relaxed. It seems like you're the one riled up and taking cheap shots.

How have you lasted this long without someone not agreeing with your opinions??

i wear Gucci crye stuff. But that’s cause it was free and issued. I’m sure there’s a ton of stereotypes of those too.

I'm relaxed. It seems like you're the one riled up and taking cheap shots.

How have you lasted this long without someone not agreeing with your opinions??

I loved the initial OP post, a funny simple joke. After reading through the rest of the thread, I’m pretty blown away that it isn’t something that can just be a funny joke and has to turn into your immature personal attacks on the OP, who is one of the better guys on here. If you don’t like the joke, it’s pretty lame but just move along.

I guess the starter pack hit a little too close to home.

I loved the initial OP post, a funny simple joke. After reading through the rest of the thread, I’m pretty blown away that it isn’t something that can just be a funny joke and has to turn into your immature personal attacks on the OP, who is one of the better guys on here. If you don’t like the joke, it’s pretty lame but just move along.

I guess the starter pack hit a little too close to home.
Okay, Chief. Calm down for two reasons:
1. We hashed it out and are good.
2. You're a little late to the party.

Headed out to test feral swine situational awareness....hope the first lite shirt and sitka bibs (no pic) doesn't offend their sartorial sensibilities as much as the 92g hammer.

I think the "starter packs" bits are funny, lighthearted reminder to not take ourselves too seriously.

Boomer reminded me how much I miss Farley.
When he died, I was devastated!

Truly one of the funniest actors out there!

I'm just gunna say if you think this is a "Forum Fight"..... You guys are Rookies. Bring back the old says with Jose' C. , Greenhorn, Buzz, Thumper and B-Cat...... Hey B'Fin, do I need to round up the troops ? ;)

I will say when O-town shot the 209" buck and it went on the cover of trophy hunter magazine they asked what Camo he used, what backpack, rain set, etc. When I said we used
GLAD GARBAGE BAGS" for rain gear ...Apparently that's not acceptable and you need to be wearing high end gear to kill a big buck. I wasn't aware of that till I tried to help write the article...... ;)

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JRP325
Back