Caribou Gear

KUIU Hunting Starter Pack

I tease my buddys for wearing sitka, and they tease me. Its all in good fun. Could care less what you wear, as long as you wear it and I can tease you, and you can tease me and nobody gets butt hurt. Sometimes you gotta make fun of eachother otherwise your just too serious.
If someone can't handle me making fun of them, then we can't be friends. The thing is, I expect it back! Just not right when only one person is dishing the shit out!

I have a decent amount of the first lite gear and love it. Always picked it up on sale so didn’t really feel like I was getting jobbed on price. I think the picture is pretty funny though and gave me a good laugh. I also have a white cummins pickup with black wheels but have driven those for years. I will just make sure to park it and rent a nice rusted out turd before heading up into the mountains so I don’t get any closer to the starter kit joke lol.

Here are a few exanples I noticed while finding info on a new pack

The only conclusion I have is that a first lite employee with facial hair stole your lunch money. Either way, it's beating a dead horse. I'll go back to being a minion now. You go on being your Jeremiah Johnson self.
1_MIcK6DRrlt3mE4J8NPmvLw.jpeg

giphy.gif

Peebers are for guys who wear Realtree and Scentblocker while cultivating food plots. Kuiu, Sitka, and First Lite wearers wouldn't be caught dead without a trendy microbrew in the fridge...

Looking forward to some seasonal IPAs, good thing we have some curb-side pickup available at some local breweries right now 😁

KUIU, FirstLite, Sitka, Stone Glacier all make some legit stuff and I own some of it. That being said, the imaging and branding of these companies is ripe humor fodder. My only serious gripe is that no one is making quality hunting clothing in the USA, but I understand that if that were to occur the pants would probably be $500.

There mark up is 500% on there over seas stuff. After being involved in catch and release apparel, I see now how bad these companies over price there clothes. Look at Moosie’s prices vs the competition... than you can see how crazy there markup is. Plus Moosie is the only one doing a kids buy back program!
Matt

This morning I had on kuiu pants, a first lite mid layer under a wal Mart camouflage coat. My turkey vest I found when I was in high school on my friends families farm. Asked if it was there’s and they didn’t know whose it was.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Killcarp2
Back