Kids1st NV deer

NVLongbow

If you live in a state that does not have tags set aside for youth; lobby that they start.

Nevada is one of the more difficult states for adults to draw a deer tag, but luckily we make it easy for kids to draw because of our youth tag program.

The following three “first deer” pictures are of friends kids that hit pay dirt this last season.

The fourth picture is my son Calvin with his first deer taken at age 12. The gent in this picture with Calvin is his god father Jerry whom you might recognize from several On Your Own Adventures episodes. You will see Jerry again this season when Randy goes after a Nevada mule deer with his bow. Hunting with family and friends is one of the best things in life.

I hope you enjoy the pictures and take every opportunity to hunt with a youth this season.

Attachments

• Aubrey deer 002.jpg
    Aubrey deer 002.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 248
  • Savana deer.jpg
    Savana deer.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 253
  • JustinsBuck1.JPG
    JustinsBuck1.JPG
    160 KB · Views: 266
  • Calvins first deer.jpg
    Calvins first deer.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 256
Great stuff, Scott. You have been inolved in more "first deer" kills than any hunter I know. Your commitment to future hunters is something we all can learn from. Will you ever run out of teenagers to take out hunting? You only have two at your house.

Those are great pics and congrats to you for getting involved with so many youngsters and getting them into hunting.

Great pics and good job on taking young teens hunting. They will probably remember those animals and the experience they had on the hunting trip forever.

Three Generations Calif X12

Just thought I'd pass on my 3 generations of hunters, father,son, grandson,,, hope all out there can keep up this tradition!

Attachments

• Calif X12,2010 075.jpg
    Calif X12,2010 075.jpg
    356.7 KB · Views: 118
GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTOG
Back