keith warren checking his rifle's zero=pathetic

csutton7

I don't usually watch ol keith(been at least a yr if not more), but this morning he was hunting coues down in Mexico and I decided I would tune in cuz there wasn't much else on to watch---
anyway opening segment he's checking his rifle's zero---he shoots and then they show his target--bullet is at least 2" low and a little to the right---so does he shoot another round to check again???? NO he says he's good to go!!!!! WTF is that about---sure it's good enough to shoot a deer at 100yds, but really would you ever go into the field with a rifle that shoots 2" or more low at what I think was 100yds???? I never heard say how far this zero check was, so I'm guessing on that, but really does it matter what distance he shot at. I sent him a message about this telling him it's wrong and that he should be ashamed of himself for showing that pathetic attempt at checking his zero, unless of course that's where the gun was originally sighted in or if that's where he was aiming at(which I doubt) ----will be interesting to see if he responds ---I don't care if he does or doesn't, but these guys need to be held accountable---I also signed up for his website and am going to give him hell for that crap----I hate stuff like this cuz so many people live and die by these guys actions----chris

just got this back- if you're paid to edit then edit correctly--

Thanks for your email and bringing this to our attention. When going back to review what you were referring to, I realized that we used the wrong shot. In the editing process we have many shots to choose from, and this one just passed us by in post production.

Once again, thanks for your email.

Sincerely,

Sean McGee
Associate Producer

Except for Team Fitzgerald, Keith Warren has the worse show out there. Fact.

here's what i wrote back:

Sean, if I was Keith I'd be ticked off as this reflects on him tremendously---you guys better make amends to this on an upcoming show pronto, as there are people who live and die with what these TV personalities say/do/use and this is one bit that's unfathomable. How many people are involved with the editing process?? Really it doesn't matter as it got by one and all and really if it was my show I'd be demoting people pronto as this is a major ethics blunder. For Keith's sake I hope it was a blunder on the editing part, I know the public will never find out, and you guys can make amends and hopefully you do, but again whoever is editing needs to be edited also. chris

yea I don't watch keith, his brother or team"f" hardly, but today I decided to watch him cuz he was coues hunting--regardless editing blunder isn't acceptable---

I honestly don't watch many of them, all though I do enjoy the commericals, with Camreron Hanes doing push ups up in the cliffs.

A few years ago I was watching Jackie Bushman and his daughter hunt WT in Montana. She shot one and he took her tag out of his pocket and handed it to her. I emailed him and told him it was illegal to have somebody else’s tag on you in a hunting situation. I pasted the actual part of the regs.

He replied that it was a reenactment and it was a blooper. WTF he reenacts something illegal and put it on TV and calls it a blooper. I replied with a string of question marks. Funny thing was next year the regs were changed and you could carry somebody's tag in the field with you. Did Jackie set the Montana Fish Wildlife and Parks straight?

As far as I'm concerned the majority of huntin shows on TV are a joke !! It's about time the whole country gets out of the clouds and starts to get back to reality!!Huntin was a way of survival period!! I don't understand how any state has the rite to put a price tag on any animals head .the animals belong to us the citizens of this country!! when they seen what kind of revenue it brings in they just started to charge us to survive.if you look at what we are paying for all of those new trucks and retirement for all the gamewardens and park rangers!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back