Caribou Gear

Kansas

Red Dirt Archer

I had several people express intrest in hunting Kansas so I thought I would throw this out there as a reminder.

2013 applications will be accepted between 1-26 April 2013.

This should leave you enough time to figure out if you want to hunt the rut with a bow or in December with a Rifle. I will be back from Afgahnistan around mid to late February so those who are wanting some more information can contact me (once I get back) and I will give you my phone number and help get you lined up.

Kansas has been on my radar screen for a while. I have 4 or 5 pts, but it doesn't appear that I really need them anymore... I'm thinking I might try the ealy muzzleloader hunt. Thanks for the reminder.

Thanks for the heads up, believe I have the link to their site burried in email. I'd like to get over with my son for a fun doe hunt in December on public land if things work out.
Plan to head north to WYO for a speed goat this year as well.

From his earlier posts on the subject that does not appear to be the case. It does appear that he is wanting and willing to help out folks with information.

Telling people not to apply for a tag until they waited and talked to him first struck me as kinda funny. I was jusk kidding around.

I know you are pissed about your Irish losing to Alabama but you need to lighten up. Question was not directed toward you anyway.

Last edited:
Not pissed at all. I'm a fan, but not a fan-atic.

I know the question wasn't directed towards me and only posted my opinion of what I percieve the answer to be based upon my memory of and re-read of his earlier thread.

Nope not running a tag service just helping people out that want to kill a deer in Kansas like someone did for me when I first got there. Just paying it forward.

I have had 4 points collecting dust there for years, ever since they made things virtually OTC. But last year I burned my Iowa points, so this year may look into giving Kansas a try again.

Well made it back from Afghanistan and starting to get things lined out for next season. So as you get your plans locked if you find room for Kansas and are thinking about coming out this way then let me know. Just shoot me a PM.

Thank you for your service and glad you are back and healthy.

Though probably not this year, I will definitely be in touch for possibly next year.

Any advice on areas and public access would be greatly appreciated. I plan on hunting in December. Thanks for your service to the USA!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JRP325
Back