Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Blackhorn 209 Scam_Beware

Rzrbk

I just encountered a very professional scam involving blackhorn 209 powder. I had my finger on the button to initiate a Zelle transaction and last second decided to call Hodgson powder to confirm the sketchy payment process. A very kind Hodgsons representative informed me that it was definitely a scam and they do not ask for payment through Zelle.

The fraudulent blackhorn website looks incredibly accurate and everything goes smoothly till after you place your order and they contact you to pay through Zelle to a phone number as the recipient, then ask you to take a picture of your computer screen and send the photo through email to the email address which itself looks very legitimate with "blackhorn" in the actual email name. Ultimately, I guess I didn't believe a reputable company would go through such contortions to accept payment. Unlike typical scams of this sort, the website and web address looked perfect. Watch out!

When in doubt, run!

I had a Swarovski bino deal last week that just seems too good to be true. Seller is in France.
I'd be embarrassed if I dumped the price of a can of powder. I would be divorced if I dumped the price of pair of 12x42 NL Pures.

Last edited:
Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back