Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Just sent $724.68 to Wyoming for the elk draw.

Good luck, what are your chances of drawing this year?

Edit, I put in as well, looks like a 50/50 chance for me this year.

Last edited:
Good luck! I just sent in mine too, but I picked up two super tag applications as well :D

Good luck in the draws. My check for an antelope tag in Wyoming this year will be darn near that price 🤦‍♂️

Did mine about a week ago don't remember the exact total but it was just over $1000 with a added cow/calf tag. Nothing to do now but hurry up and wait goodluck everyone.

Reactions: LCH
I'm in for a reduced cow and 2 reduced antelope doe/fawn tags in the area I will be putting in for my muledeer tag again this year. We missed it on the regular draw last year because of a 2-point creep. This year we are putting in special draw so we should draw the deer tag at least. If all else fails, I still have my Arizona OTC tag to use next December.

Good luck to all. I'll be in.

I'll be honest though, part of me feels like skipping the purchase of a preference point in the summer is the way to go. Just apply each year and hope to get lucky in the random draw. Unless a guy wanted to get a general tag, it's just going to take forever and ever to catch up on most units.

Just put in for my first ever western hunt draw, cow/calf so a pinch over 300. I hit that button and my excitement went thru the roof. Now I wait. Never play around with a game of chance but I don’t have a choice if I wanna hunt elk.

Good luck to ya on the draw and the hunt!

Just as a reminder I am trying to help a Vet with a general license Via a Party app. He currently has two points and we are trying to lock him in on participating.

You can read about what we are trying to accomplish here:

If you are applying for a General Elk and have 4 or more points please consider helping him participate.

Thanks

I decided not to apply this year which kind of sucks. Just getting a preference point. As my odds are VERY low and I apply in SD and Colorado as well. The Wyoming draw comes out AFTER I have to submit apps to those states. Makes it difficult to strategize.

I spent $32.68 on my elk lottery ticket. About 1 in 200 odds last year. But somebody has to win, and you can’t win if you don’t enter.

If that doesn’t work out, hopefully I’ll roll that money into a special antelope tag.

Sending money Friday. Waiting on a buddy if he's going or not. I have 100% according to last year.

Back