PEAX Equipment

Just helping a guy out!

DRAFTSTUD

Yesterday my son Travis had his Hot water heater go out so I headed over there to help haul it back to Lowes for a replacement since it was still under warranty. As we drove along we talked of fishing and other stuff. He mentioned that his MIL had brought by a couple of boxes of real spicey crawfish the previous evening, real mini lobsters he said.
We pick up the heater and I help him install it and then he asks me to help him replace a roller/hinge on his garage door. We start working on it and one of the cables binds up and pulls one side out where it came undone, what a mess. Travo is holding that side up trying to put it in place while I try to support the original problem roller, I lift up and BAM! I look around and the tension of the door has caused the part Travo is holding to just cold @#)(# him across the forehead! I rush to hold him steady as I get him in the house and get him set down. There is a red rash and the start of a Goose Egg on his upper forehead, I rush into the Kitchen and grab an old dish towel and wet one end and fill it with crushed ice that I slap on this head to slow the swelling........how was I suppose to know that was a large cloth napkin he used while eating those spicey crawfish? Sometimes it's best to just say "ya alright" and just go on with your business..............John

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back