Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Join RMEF, Get a Gerber Vital

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was not expecting this to arrive so fast. 7 days including the weekend and holiday!

Attachments

• 2A0880B3-8DF9-4565-BCEC-850A510FB472.jpeg
    2A0880B3-8DF9-4565-BCEC-850A510FB472.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 13
Just got mine in the mail. Impressive knife and the blade removal and replacement is way slicker than my old Havalon. Best part is the REMF logo on the pocket clip!

I used the above link, and paid for a membership. I hope they just add it on to my present membership and don't create a new one.

edited to add: I will call them tomorrow to make sure
edited again to add: Spoke to Greg at RMEF, he said he will take care of it.

FINAL EDIT : Greg just emailed me, and the membership was added on to my existing membership, extending it another year. He said to allow about 4 weeks to receive the knife.

Last edited:
Joined when I saw the post on Facebook. I was thinking of joining up any way, but this off pushed me over "The EDGE". Even though I live in West "By God" Virginia I know that RMEF is a huge part in reintroducing elk into the Appalachian Mtns in WVa, PA, KY, etc... Plus I plan on going out west in the next couple years. My little part in giving back. Happy to received mine. I like the ease of switching out blades and I can't wait to try it out, hopefully on a whitetail this fall and some other game if I am blessed to harvest some. Thanks RMEF, Gerber and Randy.

Attachments

• IMG_0565.JPG
    IMG_0565.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 5
Got my renewal notice today in the mail and pulled the trigger......wife says I am a bit of a knife wh*re. Maybe so, but you can never have enough knives!!

My wife bought my membership years ago, but used her name. I just joined in my name to get the knife. Hope they have some left. 35 bucks well spent anyway. mtmuley

Ordered mine July 7th, no knife yet. I was going to order some extra blades, but I think I will wait until I actually receive the knife just in case they run out.

Stopped in to the visitor center today and paid the $35.00 and got the knife and magazine. Then toured the center and enjoyed the displays. It was my first visit to the new center and it is impressive. If your ever in the area take the time to stop in and check it out.

Dan

Renewed and got mine within a few days. Mine came incomplete and e-mailed RMEF and they shipped another immediately, no questions asked. Great way to support a great organization. I just hope I get a chance to put it to use this Fall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back