Join RMEF, Get a Gerber Vital

nrpate05

Just got mine in the mail. Impressive knife and the blade removal and replacement is way slicker than my old Havalon. Best part is the REMF logo on the pocket clip!

Laelkhunter

I used the above link, and paid for a membership. I hope they just add it on to my present membership and don't create a new one.

edited to add: I will call them tomorrow to make sure
edited again to add: Spoke to Greg at RMEF, he said he will take care of it.

FINAL EDIT : Greg just emailed me, and the membership was added on to my existing membership, extending it another year. He said to allow about 4 weeks to receive the knife.

Last edited:

WVgoodguy22

Joined when I saw the post on Facebook. I was thinking of joining up any way, but this off pushed me over "The EDGE". Even though I live in West "By God" Virginia I know that RMEF is a huge part in reintroducing elk into the Appalachian Mtns in WVa, PA, KY, etc... Plus I plan on going out west in the next couple years. My little part in giving back. Happy to received mine. I like the ease of switching out blades and I can't wait to try it out, hopefully on a whitetail this fall and some other game if I am blessed to harvest some. Thanks RMEF, Gerber and Randy.

Attachments

SFC B

Got my renewal notice today in the mail and pulled the trigger......wife says I am a bit of a knife wh*re. Maybe so, but you can never have enough knives!!