Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Jennifer Fielder Redemption?

406LIFE

Looks like she has requested a draft for a constitutional amendment establishing right to hunt, fish, and trap wildlife:

http://bit.ly/2jlH4Os

More as I find it.

Last edited:
Looks like she has requested a draft for a constitutional amendment establishing right to hunt, fish, and trap wildlife:

http://laws.leg.mt.gov/legprd/LAW0203W$BSRV.ActionQuery?P_SESS=20171&P_BLTP_BILL_TYP_CD=&P_BILL_NO=&P_BILL_DFT_NO=2314&P_CHPT_NO=&Z_ACTION=Find&P_ENTY_ID_SEQ2=&P_SBJT_SBJ_CD=&P_ENTY_ID_SEQ=

More as I find it.

"Ok, follow the pretty coin in my left hand. Don't take your eyes off my left hand. Keep watching my left hand....... Pay no attention to what I am doing with my right hand".

In 2004, Montana voters passed a statewide initiative that put the right to hunt and fish in the Constitution. C-41. Hmmm... what is she up to?

"Ok, follow the pretty coin in my left hand. Don't take your eyes off my left hand. Keep watching my left hand....... Pay no attention to what I am doing with my right hand".

Exactly /\

And one "oh shit" cancels all atta boys. Her "oh shit" came first.

Her husband Paul is an avid trapper and was very involved in the fight against the anti-trapping initiative. I'm guessing this bill is intended to include trapping to state constitution protected hunting and fishing. I haven't read the draft, but I think this is probably a good bill. She was on the right side of this issue as much as I can't stand her position on transfer.

I don't feel all giddy over her for bringing this bill forward. I'm glad it's there and wish other sportsman, woman, would have had the guts to do so. This is why the Trappers, and SFW will support her and her husband.

We have the same in Wisconsin, but in reality who cares if one doesn't have any public land or waters to hunt and fish.

Unfortunately, there are far toIMGP0016.jpgo many Americans who do not possess the ability to appreciate Aldo Leopold...."to what avail forty freedoms without a blank spot on the map"

No redemption deserved, she's my enemy and she deserves to be, end of discussion.

Gerald has it correct. Trapping wasn't technically included in Montana's first whack at this a few years ago. Last session, she attempted to force trapping in the definition of the amendment, but was on not on legal terra firma, and would have severely harmed current statutes and made a mess of wildlife code. This is the correct way to affirm Montanan's right to trap.

fwp wotked a lot with Senator Fielder & Paul to getcthem to understand a better path forward.

As advocates, we work withvanyone who will work with us. That doesn't change because we are on different sides of other issues.

Gerald has it correct. Trapping was not procected properly we seen that with I 177. There is no hidden agenda. Fielder is carrying the amendment. A colalition of Montana sportsmans groups are working on the exact wording. To protect everyone's rights in the future. No support is intended or implied for any other agendas.

Yep. Don't normalize her.

That is why politicians pander to the NRA, fill out a questionnaire, vote to allow guns on campus, and then electors will vote you into office to sell public lands, because you are good for hunters (trappers), despite the damage you do.

If we continue to thank these bat shit crazy R's for chipping away at what we have it won't be long till we are hunting Texas style.

If we continue to thank these bat shit crazy R's for chipping away at what we have it won't be long till we are hunting Texas style.

The guy who carried the dirty ditch bill of 2009 carried the license fee increase and has become a good legislator for our interests.

Fielder is the chair of Senate Fish & Game. That's who we have to work with. Nobody is normalizing her desire to eliminate public land. People are simply agreeing that this amendment is a good idea.

Sheesh ya, look at all the positive sportsmen bills that have come out of the past 3 sessions. Its such a long list.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back