MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

I've been living under a rock, caliber/rifle inquiry

Most bottom metal will cost you about $180-$200. Inletting on top of that.

There are stocks that you can find already inletted ed, and some even have the metal with it. One of the reasons that chassis are so popular

I would just call this guy and buy this rifle for $978.00. It is way better than what you will find in your budget range, and it will outshoot most anything else you would get for the money...

SAKO FINNBEAR L61R - 1 of 3SAKO FINNBEAR L61R - 2 of 3SAKO FINNBEAR L61R - 3 of 3
Guns International #: 102098380
Seller's Inventory #: 635889
Category - Sako Rifles - Rifles - European Sporting

Seller's Information
When emailing or calling sellers direct, please mention that you saw their listing on GunsInternational.com
Verified Seller

Seller: Guns Dot Com
State: Minnesota
Zip: 55337
Phone: (866) 582-4867
Platinum Seller
Active Listings:
Total Listings: 86384
Seller Type:FFL Dealer
That does look like a steal, and you have tons of nice rifles, but what does "non-certified" mean?

Most bottom metal will cost you about $180-$200. Inletting on top of that.

There are stocks that you can find already inletted ed, and some even have the metal with it. One of the reasons that chassis are so popular
Looks like a B&C BDL is around $320, worth it to just get that and source a trigger guard/magwell and magazine. .

What a bunch of enablers. Sad. 🤣
Although if that Sako Shrapnel posted checks out, that's the best deal.

I know you’ve already ordered, but the Bix’n Andy Dakota trigger is pretty damned nice.

Look up “stress free pillar bedding” if you want to skim bed your new stock.

I know you’ve already ordered, but the Bix’n Andy Dakota trigger is pretty damned nice.

Look up “stress free pillar bedding” if you want to skim bed your new stock.
That one does look real nice, smooth as glass?

Well, anything has to be an improvement over the factory one. The new one may/may not get exchanged.

Hahahahahaha.

Next thing you know you’ll be buying rifle you don’t need so you can someday do something with it.

It’s not to late, I’ll go all the way up to $375
I'm in the mix. Keep me in mind OP. I'm the resident Remington Fan. mtmuley

That one does look real nice, smooth as glass?

Well, anything has to be an improvement over the factory one. The new one may/may not get exchanged.
Ask @Farmerj how he likes it. I was highly impressed with it. I would put it right there with the trigger on my Christensen.

Hahahahahaha.

Next thing you know you’ll be buying rifle you don’t need so you can someday do something with it.

It’s not to late, I’ll go all the way up to $375
but...if I sold it to you ...then.... you'll be buying a gun you don't need..to.. someday..do something...w.. What have I just gotten myself into!?
yall-got-any-52360fdf2a.jpg

Back