I've been banned

KimLeeJung

Stick's cronies have banned me over on asrealasitgets.net. Painless is fond of saying that they only ban if you talk about someone's family...what a bunch of crybabies...

we can talk about mothers here all ya want.....your mom, how's that old dusty skank doing anyway?

AZ,

Give 'em hell over on the other site, and I might show you pics of my sister who does the ping-pong tricks in Thailand...

I cannot even get registered because I never get the email to complete the registration. maybe it is the user name I am trying to use..

I'm sure there's some decent folks that post on that site. I get picked on about the gear that I use.. but not even a nibble when I explain that I shit my pants this past weekend. Very peculiar.

There are a handful of good guys there that are more than willing to share and learn about good gear and talk about the outdoors but most are just Stick worshippers. Pretty sad really, that would be one helluva site if they wouldn't bash people for not knowing as much as some of them do.

Agreed. My problem with Stick is how harsh he comes across to those who don't bow down at his feet, or dare to mention that there is more than one way to skin a cat...

ElkChsr, you are 100% WRONG. You will never get banned for not bowing to anyone here. Don't mix up your inadequacies with reality.

I can't believe they don't appreciate a good photoshop or funny picture. Painless is a bit too outspoken on his homophobia as well, makes me wonder . . . :rolleyes:

Back