It's weird

Nut

Well I did not go to work tonight......why? I got laid off Friday.

It just seems so weird having no job to go to. Last time was in 1990:eek:
I do not believe I will be called back either. I believe I am being replaced by a high school co-op student for the shift I was on. Foolish move on the emlpoyers because there will be lack of production and more jobs sent back for being wrong. Hey they can do what they want;)

I do believe we will be able to survive on unemployment benefits for awhile. With the recent move to the place we did the costs are lower...but it sucks since we was just about to start getting ahead.

Had Martin in ER Saturday......no insurance now

Codie's cast comes off tomorrow

Life goes on and stuff happens:D ;)

Sorry to hear about the job, Nut!! Keep your head up and things will turn around. Its time like this that its is important to follow the motto in my signature:

"Illegitamus NonCarborundum"---"Dont let the Bastards get you down!!"

Damn nut, sorry to hear that bud. You gonna hit the pavement soon or take the rest of the spring off and go fishing?

Nut, I don't know what you do but the economy in Wyoming is booming right now. Especially in the Northeast, and the Rock Springs area. They are good jobs too, check em out, if you are interested I will look some of them up for ya.

Son! They're gonna make a movie out of your life one day. The least they could have done was have you train him until hunting season, crap! Nut, don't go underground like you did before, so we can help out, and let us know what you want or wish to do from here on out. You have our best wishes. John

Nut, if Jackson doesn't interest you, there is a big boom of work being offered in Pindale with all the drilling. Pinedale is a very nice area and lots of work.

I mailed out one resume today and tomorrow 3 more will go out. If something comes up .....of course I will probably accept it. I had already been sending out some resumes since I wanted to get back to working days. I missed too much of being with the boys during the week.
In a way I want to sit back and relax for a bit and have vacation....but that could get scary like it did in 1990. I was off work 5 months before a decent job finally appeared. But doing some bass fishing does appeal to me. I walked down the road 50 yards to the gate tonight and spooked 4 deer. (1 was a buck) I would not have seen them if I was still working nights...along with the one deer along the fence surrounding the yard this morning since I get up now before 6 am(D) EST:cool:

I already had discussed with Doris about what I am going to do in the future. I told her that after the boys finish high scool that I am going west (of course I want her to go with me:D ) I want the boys to have all 4 years of high school at the same school. So 4 years from now if all is well I will go.

Life goes on:D

Hey Nut,
sorry to hear about the lay off.... just when things start looking up it seems that's when something unexpected happens. Viperess and I were just talking about it the other day... if it wasn't for bad luck, some of us would have no luck at all. Keep your chin up there and we'll be keeping you folks in our thoughts and prayers. And you right Nut, Life goes on :)

Hang in there, Fred! Everything happens for a reason. Keep the faith, brother...everything will be alright.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico
Back