It’s not just corner hopping…

I’m not sure I’ve ever seen anybody suggest that. I like to be a nonresident in other states but with the harvest stats in region 6 and 7 I thinking some tweaking is warranted.
I have. But, it’s irrelevant. We’ve had plenty of discussion about resident hunters footing the entire bill and not having to deal with NR hunters.

Whatever. Same stuff, different day.
 
It’s always time🤘😉
I heard it’s stuck in accounting.
Interesting - i wish you luck at home dealing with the same issue. I get the sense thats where your spite comes from - you have the same thing at home except worse.


 
Last edited:
This confuses me further because the left parcel isn't state, it’s blm.
And you can access that parcel if a legal method exists outside of the BMA stipulation. That only states the parcel is inaccessible from the BMA.

It’s a shitty feature but it’s always been that way.
 

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
120,108
Messages
2,249,997
Members
39,095
Latest member
jtb2018
Back
Top