Is it time to shift the discussion to NR hunters and Montana mule deer seasons?
It’s always time
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Is it time to shift the discussion to NR hunters and Montana mule deer seasons?
I’m always a proponent of funding access.More likely time to think about shifting wasted money to long term access. But if that’s the way you want to take things I’m here for it.
This confuses me further because the left parcel isn't state, its blm.Here’s yet another example
HB145 was a good one to get you to pay more - too bad some shithead lobbyists got in the way. Could have funded some more.I’m always a proponent of funding access.
Bless your heart…HB145 was a good one to get you to pay more - too bad some shithead lobbyists got in the way. Could have funded some more.
Petition for what exactly?Bless your heart…
How is your petition coming?
To get a citizens initiative to cut NR out of MT.Petition for what exactly?
To get a citizens initiative to cut NR out of MT.
To get a citizens initiative to cut NR out of MT.
Whatever you guys feel will make it better. I sincerely wish you luck.Am I missing something here? Are they really reducing NR deer licenses by 2500? I'd be okay if it was reduced by more but seems like a start anyway.
Montana reduces non-resident deer hunting licenses https://share.google/nuqKGPbmg6eBZ0UAw
Since you brought it up. Hopefully the wins keep coming for the residents of the state. The bird hunting deal was great this year, hopefully we can keep up the momentum and get closer to a better balance.
It’s easier to complain and fight on a keyboard than to get out and push for change. It hasn’t and is unlikely to ever make it to accounting.I heard it’s stuck in accounting.