Caribou Gear

It's a Done Deal...We are Hitched

Congrautlations to the Happy couple on successfully completing their nuptuals. Best of luck and many years of matrimonial bliss..

:cool:

What a bunch of comedians we've got on here

Come on, This is Material that writes itself !!!!

"Hey Toot's, Let's Grab us a 6 Pack a Beer and Head to the Hitchin' Post in Idaho so I can Romp on you like I did on ya Sista last week."

The Hitching Post slogan,

"Come get married here. It takes about the same time as it took you to make "love" the first time"

"Welcome to the Hitching post, We can have you in and Out and still have the Afternoon for you to go fishing and have your New Bribe fetch you beers all day...."

OK, I'm done, What I meant to type DanR already beat me to it, so I had to come up with something else ....... ;)

LOL..... I do need to get a List to see who are "My Boys". Should we start a Post to find out ?!?!?! ;)

Congrats again guys! Wish ya the best!

...and besdies the flower in your hair WHOC, someone stole your shoelaces :eek:

LMAO!!!!!

I can't believe how people on this board can find the kind of funny detail that is alway's picked out of pics... :D:D:D

Well, you both look very happy and I'm very happy for the both of you... :)

Congrats again... :D

I was wondering why WH's middle button was a Different color then the Other one ;)

Hey, Kudos again guys !!!! Nice picture, Good memories, and you'll have a Great life.

Congratulations - a bit late cuz I was on vacation and then playing catch up since Hell broke loose while I was gone.

I'd much rather be one of Moosie's boyz than one of his beotches.....

What!!!! :eek:

I thought we really had something going here!!! :confused:

And you run off and get married, without so much as a goodbye ? |oo

I'm heartbroken :(

That's OK, I'll get over it....in time.... a long time :eek:

Time's up, I'm over it. :p

Just hump alot, don't ever lie to each other, take just one minute each day, when you each get home, to just hug (don't talk), and it will go along way to a long happy life together. ;)

Good Luck !!!!! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otto247
Back