Caribou Gear

It's a Done Deal...We are Hitched

Gunner46 said:
Just hump alot, don't ever lie to each other, take just one minute each day, when you each get home, to just hug (don't talk), and it will go along way to a long happy life together. ;)

Good Luck !!!!! :)

jesus christ dr. ruth, i think im gonna puke!.sounds like something you would hear at a fag wedding!

Two happy people there in that picture. What a honey moon, too, pretty quick, for the moment. Coeur D'Alene is so beautiful, good choice! Congratulations to both of you!

MarvB said:
Congrats again guys! Wish ya the best!

...and besdies the flower in your hair WHOC, someone stole your shoelaces :eek:

I have not had a job for 3 months and I don't have as much time to check this, like I did before :confused:

I love my shoes. The shoes were not really supposed to be in the pic, but I forgot to change them. They are laceless shoes so when I get even bigger WH does not always have to tie my shoes!!!!

Gunner you are so funny. Don't worry hun, this won't change anything we have together. ;) ;)

Moosie his buttons are all the same color, its a brand new shirt!!!!

Thanks for all your Congrats and condolences :D :D

YUP, Happy Anniversary,
Oscar, what kind of a redneck would get married in a used shirt anyhow?
The kind that would marry a girl in tennis shoes.

As much as I like milk & steaks, buying the cow isn't all it's cracked up to be.

Congrats to you guys... Why didn`t you invite all of hunttalk? Just think of the cheesy gifts you would have got.

Greenhorn said:
As much as I like milk & steaks, buying the cow isn't all it's cracked up to be.

Greeny, When it's the Right cow it's worth it. Sorry you bought a Bum cow bud, but like Cali, I like the Milk and owning the Steaks too :D

The Taliban believes that females are scarcely more than walking wombs, and they treat them worse than animals.

the good ol days in the U.S.A.=
1 In colonial times, families were large, and every member of the family had an important role in helping to provide everything that the family needed. The men hunted and farmed and maybe worked at a trade. The women cared for the children, cared for the garden, and made candles, soap, and other necessities. They also cared for the cattle, cleaned and spun wool for clothing, and made medicines for the family.

2 There is a "reality" show on the PBS stations in which people try to live in the same way that the colonial people lived. If you watch this show, you will see that life was not easy for anyone.

3 There were some added hardships for women who lived in America at that time. Women had very few rights related to either their family or their property. In the eyes of the law, women were almost invisible. They had no legal rights. Women could not own or inherit property. Once a woman married, she had even fewer rights. Married women could not sign contracts; their money was not even their own. They could not sue for divorce, and if their husband divorced them, women usually lost their children. Women and children were treated like property that belonged to the husband. Women were not even expected to speak up in public; usually their husband spoke for them.

4 This was the law at the time, because laws in the American colonies were usually based on what the colonists had been accustomed to back in England -- English common law. Under English common law, a woman was not viewed as a person with separate rights either.

5 In the 19th century, women's roles began to change, but women still lacked basic rights. Many young women began to work outside of the home, often in textile mills. Married women were usually expected to stay at home, care for the family, and set a good example for their children. If a married woman did take a job, her husband controlled her earnings.

6 In the mid-1800's laws began to change. Lawmakers became more interested in making laws that were fair and equal. Laws in some states now allowed women to make legal contracts. Some laws allowed women to own property in their own name. Women began to control their own earnings. Also, when parents divorced, women could often gain at least partial custody of their children.

i wonder what is worse here in this thread?????

me posting this stuff about the taliban and how women were treated in the good ol days or you nit wits refering to your wives as "cows"......

someone ask their wife what she thinks.....i aint asking mine:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NTSS
Back