Is the Coronavirus a Joke to some People?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant ever recall putting pants on to keep me safe from piss or fart smells. Pants apparently serve a very different function for some of you than they do for me.

I don't believe this image really is a fair comparison. A more fair comparison would be:

The Fart Test:
If we all run around naked and someone farts near you, you smell it right away.

If you are wearing pants and someone farts near you, you still smell it right away.

If the guy who farts near you is also wearing pants, you still smell it but maybe not right away.
Now if you had a plastic bag over your head you would never smell it.🤣🤣🤣

On balance, I’m pro pants.

I think if there was an epidemic of people peeing on each other, people would be more interested in staying home than under the current circumstances, where it is only a deadly disease.

Don't know...I think if someone pissed on my leg it might turn deadly in a hurry....

Don't know...I think if someone pissed on my leg it might turn deadly in a hurry....

Years ago, I watched a guy's new dog lift his leg and piss all over the pants of his new owner. Sometimes you don't know until it's over.

Years ago, I watched a guy's new dog lift his leg and piss all over the pants of his new owner. Sometimes you don't know until it's over.

🤣🤣years back at a church picnic the oldest daughter was sitting on the edge of a blanket tearing into some chicken when a collie cane by, hiked its leg, and literally pissed down the back of her neck... could have heard the screaming from a mile away! I think she was about 6 at the time....loved me when I tell that story to her friends (she’s 26 now)

Unless I'm at Walmart I'm very anti pants.

Hmmmm...there’s been very few times at Wally’s that I’d wanted to see the clientele sans pants or any other article of clothing for that matter 😖

Damn this thread went to hell in a hurry lol

Hmmmm...there’s been very few times at Wally’s that I’d wanted to see the clientele sans pants or any other article of clothing for that matter 😖

Damn this thread went to hell in a hurry lol
That's what I mean. Safeway No Pants all day. Walmart, pants and a coat please, maybe a facemask too.

I would say growing number of people consider the coronavirus a joke. Especially when things change so much. Apparently now covering your face with a neck gator is actually worse than not wearing a mask at all.

I would say growing number of people consider the coronavirus a joke. Especially when things change so much. Apparently now covering your face with a neck gator is actually worse than not wearing a mask at all.
It doesn't make COVID a joke, it just shows knowledge of the disease and its transmission is ever evolving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back