Is the Coronavirus a Joke to some People?

Status
Not open for further replies.

healthfreak

You would think, or get the impression that some people are taking covid-19 as a huge joke, even though the nasty virus is killing thousands every day!

If you do not feel covid-19 is a joke and want to survive it, read thoroughly the following article: DELETED BY Big Fin.

Last edited by a moderator:
You would think, or get the impression that some people are taking covid-19 as a huge joke, even though the nasty virus is killing thousands every day!

If you do not feel covid-19 is a joke and want to survive it, read thoroughly the following article: My Secret Weapon for Bullet-proofing Yourself from Catching the Coronavirus
I don't want this to go off the rail and make Big Fin feel he has to close the thread or the forum. But this virus is real without doubt. Once the election is over and we can get the politics out of it, I think we will see a truer and cleaner picture and the numbers will be much more accurate and believable. Right now, there just is not consistent information from anyone including health professionals. Everyone has opposing views of it and that is OK but we have to come together and find the right way to fight this thing and exclude any kind of political interest in it.

Playing the long game on spam links. Going months just making some short posts on different threads and then dropping this bomb. Anyone actually click on the linky?

It's a wonder we haven't been spammed via PMs lately. When I was admin on a fishing forum, we would have guys join, do 5-12 short posts and then scatter bomb the PM system with spam.

If I had to guess OP also knows my car warranty is about to expire.

I like this one stop shop, cure the virus and re-up my warranty. My lucky day. Can I mail you cash or would you prefer my CC#?

I believe guys like this have a Jamaican accent and want you to buy $1200 in Walmart gift cards and then give them the card numbers?

Agree with WyoDoug. Virus is for real. Cannot trust current media to truthfully report the facts. No way to ascertain the true virulence of the virus. After the election may the facts be honestly presented and the medical field can stop this pestilence.

I don't want this to go off the rail and make Big Fin feel he has to close the thread or the forum. But this virus is real without doubt. Once the election is over and we can get the politics out of it, I think we will see a truer and cleaner picture and the numbers will be much more accurate and believable. Right now, there just is not consistent information from anyone including health professionals. Everyone has opposing views of it and that is OK but we have to come together and find the right way to fight this thing and exclude any kind of political interest in it.

I could not agree with you more.

I could not agree with you more.
Well put Doug.

Everyone has opposing views of it and that is OK but we have to come together and find the right way to fight this thing and exclude any kind of political interest in it.

^^^This needs to apply to all issues. An issue is an issue, but it seems like Americans have stopped thinking critically and have ceased to be able to disagree with their chosen political parties when they don't share their stance on an issue. It's become so easy for politicians to get people to go along with their stance just because they chose team R or team D, even when the political beliefs folks are supporting in a purely partisan manner are contrary to their own best interest.

I might find out in a couple days how big of a joke it is. Woke up this morning feeling like crap and attributing sich to my liver condition. Then the sore throat came, and chills. Liver doesn't cause sore throat or chills.

Called my doc, who is a friend, hunter, and CPA client. He treats my liver condition and warns me a poorly functioning hepatic/portal system will not benefit from COVID.

Now, following his directive, I'm self-quarantined until test results come back. Been tested twice previously, both negative. Hoping for a repeat outcome this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back