Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Is the Coronavirus a Joke to some People?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, boss! You can't get sick! You have hunts to film and share! I think someone must have slipped you a little puckey when you weren't looking. Hoping for the best!

Everyone has opposing views of it and that is OK but we have to come together and find the right way to fight this thing and exclude any kind of political interest in it.

^^^This needs to apply to all issues. An issue is an issue, but it seems like Americans have stopped thinking critically and have ceased to be able to disagree with their chosen political parties when they don't share their stance on an issue. It's become so easy for politicians to get people to go along with their stance just because they chose team R or team D, even when the political beliefs folks are supporting in a purely partisan manner are contrary to their own best interest.
That's the way either party wants it. As soon as someone thinks this way you have lost and the politicians have won. Things would be sure be easier if you it wasnt about choosing a side and actually choosing what's right. However with out choice of politicians in any office I'm not seeing that happening anytime soon.

I might find out in a couple days how big of a joke it is. Woke up this morning feeling like crap and attributing sich to my liver condition. Then the sore throat came, and chills. Liver doesn't cause sore throat or chills.

Called my doc, who is a friend, hunter, and CPA client. He treats my liver condition and warns me a poorly functioning hepatic/portal system will not benefit from COVID.

Now, following his directive, I'm self-quarantined until test results come back. Been tested twice previously, both negative. Hoping for a repeat outcome this time.
Big Fin,

Hoping the best for you. Also hoping that the test results show COVID negative.

Mtnhunter1

I might find out in a couple days how big of a joke it is. Woke up this morning feeling like crap and attributing sich to my liver condition. Then the sore throat came, and chills. Liver doesn't cause sore throat or chills.

Called my doc, who is a friend, hunter, and CPA client. He treats my liver condition and warns me a poorly functioning hepatic/portal system will not benefit from COVID.

Now, following his directive, I'm self-quarantined until test results come back. Been tested twice previously, both negative. Hoping for a repeat outcome this time.
Hopefully it's not anything serious and not Covid!!! I know I had a friend a couple's weeks ago come down with a cold type deal and was scared it was Covid but test results said it wasn't thank goodness

Take care!

I thought I had it for sure, all the symptoms minus shortness of breath and loss of smell. I tell you what, taking a week to rule it out (testing was particularly slow in SD that week I guess) really lets a sinus infection run wild and wreck your world. Also, when you have a pending test, its pretty freaking difficult to get anyone to see you to help manage symptoms.

Feeling better now, but I wear my mask out of fear that the virus will do to me...

Stay safe everyone.

I thought I had it for sure, all the symptoms minus shortness of breath and loss of smell. I tell you what, taking a week to rule it out (testing was particularly slow in SD that week I guess) really lets a sinus infection run wild and wreck your world. Also, when you have a pending test, its pretty freaking difficult to get anyone to see you to help manage symptoms.

Feeling better now, but I wear my mask out of fear that the virus will do to me...

Stay safe everyone.
Man sinus infections suck I get them sometimes. I'm perty sure that my sinus infections are worse than the Covid would be for me. But I'm also on the young side of life yet to.

Nothin but the best wishes Randy. I thought I might have congestive heart failure now but cardiologist say heart is good to go. After a CT Scan and several other tests, I have to agree with him. But with issues I have with my kidneys and family history, COVID-19 would not benefit me either. Definitely no joke to mess with.

Take care of yourself @Big Fin !! I'll send some prayers your way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElknTrout
Back