MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Is it winter?

Not a ton of snow on the ground but I’m sick of it already. Roads are fairly crummy due to packing and freeze/thaw conditions. No break from freezing temps in the forecast. I can’t wait to be in Arizona in a few weeks

Cancer sucks so that's great news on your wife and I hope it stays clear.
As for winter, I'm tired of snow already, but the grandkids seem to be enjoying it.

It is 42° here presently and no real accumulation of snow predicted until maybe Thursday and probably not too much then. Until last year I had an old Toro 8hp snow blower that I had since 1998. Served me well but was hard to turn and sounded like it was developing bearing problems. So I invested in a Honda. It turns at the touch, either way and really throws some snow, quality machine, and for what I paid, I should be anxious to use it again. But……………I can wait.

It is 42° here presently and no real accumulation of snow predicted until maybe Thursday and probably not too much then. Until last year I had an old Toro 8hp snow blower that I had since 1998. Served me well but was hard to turn and sounded like it was developing bearing problems. So I invested in a Honda. It turns at the touch, either way and really throws some snow, quality machine, and for what I paid, I should be anxious to use it again. But……………I can wait.
Yeah I used to do the scoop shovel thing and then when I got my atv the guy gave me a plow blade for it. With the winch for up and down I have no problem clearing snow now! It's actually almost fun with the powder stuff. I can let out my inner gearhead and fly! But if it doesn't snow I won't complain.

Low temp was 71 for us the last two days highs in the mid 80’s, made the deer hunting slow.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back