PEAX Equipment

Is it winter?

Wood stacked up and its blowing good already. It looks like maybe we will get 6". Or a 6' drift.

There are trucks stuck in the freezing mud from the last rainstorm still...

Another 6-10 on the way this week. I spent 4 hours today digging out after being gone for a week. Usually takes an hour tops. 28" on the ground after the last couple big storms. You know it's deep when you get a snowmachine stuck in the yard.

My dog is standing on the deck, it's 16" off the ground 20221212_175915.jpg

Finally got some snow to stick (NJ), maybe an inch by me, up to 5 just a few miles north. Dipping into mid 20’s at night recently, Saturday maybe 20 or so, but generally still mild days. Looking forward to a decent winter, season passes start this weekend! ⛷

Another 6-10 on the way this week. I spent 4 hours today digging out after being gone for a week. Usually takes an hour tops. 28" on the ground after the last couple big storms. You know it's deep when you get a snowmachine stuck in the yard.

My dog is standing on the deck, it's 16" off the ground View attachment 255146
I saw you folks were getting a lot of snow. I still check the news up there even though I won't be coming back. How much more before the critters are affected? (Pushed onto roads, etc.)

Those pail yellow bags are worth a fortune on the black market...

especially in the ultra underground crunchy crosfit market. a holistic super food for hella athletes, if you will. and especially top dollar if it comes from a super athlete.

rumor has it cam hanes pays top dollar for black market breastmilk from alex morgan she was secretly selling to make up for her lack of equal pay over the years.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back