Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Is it winter?

Not a ton of snow on the ground but I’m sick of it already. Roads are fairly crummy due to packing and freeze/thaw conditions. No break from freezing temps in the forecast. I can’t wait to be in Arizona in a few weeks

Cancer sucks so that's great news on your wife and I hope it stays clear.
As for winter, I'm tired of snow already, but the grandkids seem to be enjoying it.

It is 42° here presently and no real accumulation of snow predicted until maybe Thursday and probably not too much then. Until last year I had an old Toro 8hp snow blower that I had since 1998. Served me well but was hard to turn and sounded like it was developing bearing problems. So I invested in a Honda. It turns at the touch, either way and really throws some snow, quality machine, and for what I paid, I should be anxious to use it again. But……………I can wait.

It is 42° here presently and no real accumulation of snow predicted until maybe Thursday and probably not too much then. Until last year I had an old Toro 8hp snow blower that I had since 1998. Served me well but was hard to turn and sounded like it was developing bearing problems. So I invested in a Honda. It turns at the touch, either way and really throws some snow, quality machine, and for what I paid, I should be anxious to use it again. But……………I can wait.
Yeah I used to do the scoop shovel thing and then when I got my atv the guy gave me a plow blade for it. With the winch for up and down I have no problem clearing snow now! It's actually almost fun with the powder stuff. I can let out my inner gearhead and fly! But if it doesn't snow I won't complain.

Low temp was 71 for us the last two days highs in the mid 80’s, made the deer hunting slow.

Back