Caribou Gear Tarp

International women’s day

Very kind of you @DouglasR. Thanks to all of you guys for being pretty overwhelmingly supportive of the women who participate here. It is appreciated.

I also hope to one day meet up with some of the other women here who I have come to admire. Perhaps a Women of HT camp or something 😁
I can only echo what Hunting Wife has said as well as extend my own personal Thank You to the gentlemen, and ladies, on this forum who have been so very kind to me. THANK YOU ! I was reluctant to join when some here ask me to do so, but I am glad I did. It has been fun, educational, enlightening and new friends have been found not just in the great state of AZ, but neighboring states--N.M., Colorado , Texas, and throughout all of the U.S. and Canada. As mentioned before, some of our biggest differences might be our different taste in music, but they allow and tolerate Frank and I cringe and tolerate Kizz ;)

DouglasR: If I may, I would also like to include IDFIRELASS and RANDI. These two ladies are at different stages of life but both fit in the category of "outdoors women " Idfirelass, is now retired but for years she helped to make sure the wilderness in Idaho did not burn down. Randi is at the beginning of her life but she has already won several barrel racing events in Texas, is now hunting in Alaska, and her and three of her girl friends have successfully canoed the entire length of the Yukon River.

I can only echo what Hunting Wife has said as well as extend my own personal Thank You to the gentlemen, and ladies, on this forum who have been so very kind to me. THANK YOU ! I was reluctant to join when some here ask me to do so, but I am glad I did. It has been fun, educational, enlightening and new friends have been found not just in the great state of AZ, but neighboring states--N.M., Colorado , Texas, and throughout all of the U.S. and Canada. As mentioned before, some of our biggest differences might be our different taste in music, but they allow and tolerate Frank and I cringe and tolerate Kizz ;)

DouglasR: If I may, I would also like to include IDFIRELASS and RANDI. These two ladies are at different stages of life but both fit in the category of "outdoors women " Idfirelass, is now retired but for years she helped to make sure the wilderness in Idaho did not burn down. Randi is at the beginning of her life but she has already won several barrel racing events in Texas, is now hunting in Alaska, and her and three of her girl friends have successfully canoed the entire length of the Yukon River.
I knew I was forgetting some ladies 🤦‍♂️
sorry @Randi @270.Rose @IDFireLass and any others!

Each day, every day, since time began, is for the girls, ladies, and our women that make life wonderful, I'm blessed with several of all ages in my life. Did some target shooting a few days back, Love my girls!

I wish I had taken a picture of it, but last week while on vacation, my wife and I went to the chocolate museum in Granada, Nicaragua. They were talking about how cocoa beans were used as currency in the colonial times and there was a chart of what they could be traded for.
A mujera (woman) was worth 1,000 chocolate beans.

Women still aren’t treated all that great in some of those Central American countries but nobody is trading them for beans as far as I know… progress I guess!

Happy International Womens day to ALL the women on Douglas’s list.

Attachments

• F0207D93-7A3A-4482-A856-B7C40DC40636.jpeg
    F0207D93-7A3A-4482-A856-B7C40DC40636.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 6

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back