Caribou Gear Tarp

Input Needed to Make the Show Yellowstone More Authentic

Texas loves Taylor Sheridan...They put him in their Cowboy Hall of Fame....

I was wondering who this guy was and why we had to* watch him do the dressage every episode. Didnt realize he was one of the writers.

*She whop must be obeyed insists I watch with her else 'have to' would be a bit strong in this case.

I want to see Rip fight one of those big ass Hutterite boy who can lift a tractor tire!
I want them to do a country version of the old rap song 'Ridin Dirty', only change the lyrics a bit to 'Farmin Dirty'. Plethora of slowmo shots of the Hutterites like the rappers do, only instead of the the typical rappers in old cadillac convertible passing with grimaces on face, itll be slowmo of grimacing Hutterites on tractor passing by as this song plays in background for effect.

John Dutton runs for governor. Upon being elected he makes Hank Worsech director of FWP and proceeds to shit on all things MT hunting.

Crazy, great first show. Just OK since then. That idiot Jimmy and the two barrel racers need to just go away.
I think Jimmy is in rehab at the 6666 ranch. They're going to clean him up, and next season he's going to return as an excellent cowboy and will focus his future on the Brand family.

But that boy sure is butt ugly today!

I think the barrel racers are gone. They created the tension needed. Walker still has a trip to the train station in his future. Lloyd will stay.

John returns from his weekend poker game with "the players" of the state....Jane Gutton "Matriarch"!

Honestly, it’s all in the details. Show the cracked fingers, rope burn and bloody knuckles. Less mafia and more ranching!

The underlying story is city life vs country life. You have the attention of the nation. Showcase the country life and how they don’t have time for nonsense.

Stop the path to a ranch soap opera!

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back