I'm 20 years old. What's your excuse?

I have responsibilities and a family. And I plan for retirement so I dont have to work when I am 65.

Keep living in the fast lane as long as you can because you ony live once and you might not live for long. I get it. But you better be prepared for reality.....because its coming and coming fast.

Haha I was thinking the same thing! My baby brother from the old man's second marriage is 18 and reminds me of this fella. Life on cruise control wondering why everyone else isn't as carefree! I always tell Duncan, "remember this conversation because in a few years it'll make you blush!"

10 years ago I thought I was killing it squeezing in so much hunting around how "busy" I was. Now between house, wife, kids, work and everything else I can't believe I ever thought I knew what busy was. And I no longer fyi my girlfriend im going hunting, I ask my wife's permission! Same girl too!

Been too busy in these photo shoots practicing angry faces for their website apparently to be hunting. Clown show headquartered out of Wisconsin, you know, ground zero for hard core western public land hunting. LOL

View attachment 118364

View attachment 118365
Back left guy in top photo couldnt even be bothered to wear the correct hat to the photo shoot.
Also is this a real thing?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgeary
Back