Yeti GOBOX Collection

I'm 20 years old. What's your excuse?

Oh man, can't wait to hear all the excuses when he comes back to check his thread! Those pictures though 😂🤣

We might have to call off the Calvary here boys. I think you’ve got the wrong suspect.

here we have a different logo, Colorado and that dang darned RZRs

FA3132AF-1C91-423C-BCAA-6851A5FA02CD.png

Yes I found him on Facebook yesterday but didn't want to spoil their fun!
As to the above group, their photo had me in stitches, and I think the OP wouldn't want himself to be included in that lineup :ROFLMAO:
Cheers
Richard
We might have to call off the Calvary here boys. I think you’ve got the wrong suspect.

here we have a different logo, Colorado and that dang darned RZRs

View attachment 118390

Last edited:
Two different Dawn to Dusks, I believe. Our original poster is the Instagram Flat Brimmer.

As for the group photo ones, it’s easy to give them a hard time and they have a certain amount coming, but really it just looks like a group of friends who like hunting and videoing their hunts. They could be doing a lot worse with their free time. I haven’t watched any of their videos, and don’t plan on it, so I’ll hold off my judgement and give them the benefit of the doubt.

I think y’all must have really hurt his pride or something, it’s like he has been shamed out of all social media! He hasn’t even updated that Instagram page since back in August LOL!

I'm passed twenty by forty-five more.

No flat brimmer here.

By age twenty, I had a half dozen deer under my belt. Going to college and working full time.

Life is good!

We have a huge hat retailer down the street. I stopped in there a couple of years back and the owner was telling me how big his internet business was etc. I asked him the flat rim to regular rim sales percentage and he replied “oh, easily 80%+ flat”. Times they are a changing…

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back