Caribou Gear

If you like scope cuts, here’s my best from tonight

belshawelk

My best one yet. What happens when you make a shot from an awkward position.
Was all set up nice and prone until the elk all got up quick and started waking away uphill and I didn’t adjust my position. Did make the shot though.

Attachments

• 0BFB8730-561B-4CF0-BBA9-3AABC392324C.png
    0BFB8730-561B-4CF0-BBA9-3AABC392324C.png
    5.2 MB · Views: 177
My wink scar on the eyebrow pales in comparison to yours. I wink at the blacktail rack that I suffered from now.

Nice one!!!
Very long story short….5yo, sitting on my 8month pregnant mom’s lap, her 270 tucked under my arm, w her holding the butt, nice scar that still sits between my eyes, but had my first buck on the ground!!!

Nice one… glory fades, but scars last forever. Grit

It will make the meat and story all the better

My brother got one from an old tasco scope on a ruger tanger 3006 He got in trade on a car deal. A short time later sold the rifle to me for $100 scope and all for money for a date with a woman he married. That scope had the sharpest edges on the ocular I ever seen. First thing I did was tear that tasco off and replace it with a better scope.

Been there done that, once, and not near as good as you. However I missed the deer and apparently you didn’t so it’s all good.

Impressive depth and length! However, it seems that the Russian judge did downgrade his score due to "failure to stick the dismount".

Just a little added spice to the whole adventure. Congratulations?? and Congratulations on the elk.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back