Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

If you are a bigger retrad that this.........

Dinkshooter

Let me know.

I miss the first shot; I am slamming the bolt trying to get another round in, almost got 2 in the chamber at the same time!!!!!!!! I am desperately trying to pick one out of the magazine to put in the chamber. WHY IS MY GUN JAMMED!!!!!!!!!. Finally I had to tell my friend to shoot it because it was going to get away.

I didn't figure out the problem until I am standing over the dead deer with all the shells in my hand. Number 1 dumbest thing I've ever done hunting. And I've done some good ones.

First time I've used those things, I will never put those stupid caps on a gun ever again.

P1040248.jpg

P1040249.jpg

Western slope guys are like eastern tenderfoots, funny. At least that hawg did not get away. Great buck!

This would have rectified itself if you had the smiley faces on the inside of the caps.

What's even funnier is I was e-mailing a friend this morning, and he writes me the same exact story, from the perspective of the guy that gets to actually kill the deer. I think our mutual friend may have sabatoged your scope to get first crack at a mature deer. :D

Not to take humor from your misfortune, but it is comforting to know that all the chaos of the season was not hung only around my neck.

Congrats to your buddy.

Nice deer. Sucks you missed. At least it didn't escape the other shooter. Ever heard of the acronym KISS? I get ribbed for it all the time.

No be the Dr. Phil here:D

He already has been fully accused and fully knows he is a DH:D I've been telling him that since around 1983.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mowglimadness
Back