If Ole So and So Wins This Election, I’m Leaving....

Gerald Martin

this town for a couple days and taking my daughter hunting. We’ll pick up her apprentice hunter license and head for the hills.
She’s been asking about whether I think it’s worth getting her tags or not or whether she should wait another year. She finally decided she wants to shoot a deer this year.
We’re going shoot holes in a bunch of pop cans. We’ll drink lots of hot chocolate. Probably hike a little and drive and glass a lot. Most likely try to shoot one of the dumbest deer in Montana through the lungs.
This is my Election Day declaration.

this town for a couple days and taking my daughter hunting. We’ll pick up her apprentice hunter license and head for the hills.
She’s been asking about whether I think it’s worth getting her tags or not or whether she should wait another year. She finally decided she wants to shoot a deer this year.
We’re going shoot holes in a bunch of pop cans. We’ll drink lots of hot chocolate. Probably hike a little and drive and glass a lot. Most likely try to shoot one of the dumbest deer in Montana through the lungs.
This is my Election Day declaration.
Most controversial political thing in this family right now is between daughter #3 (15) and daughter #4 (11) on who’s shooting the bigger mule this year. Daughter #2 (18) is just observing the antics, sleeper candidate..National politics don’t hold a candle to a house full of sisters.

Any trek across the prairies of Montana have a way of reminding everyone how lucky they are to live in this place, in this state, in this country, in this world. Cherish it.. good luck!

I'm trying to jump shoot some ducks tomorrow no matter what. I feel bad for people who can't imagine better uses of their time than driving around, angrily shouting, and waving a sign/flag for their preferred candidate (who doesn't give a shit about them).

No matter who wins the election, I have a feeling that it’s going to be a bad week to be a cow elk in central Wyoming.
That’s the spirit. Rage against the machine.
Let your voices be heard across the land.

Late season cow hunting in central Wyoming is perfect for this. You can scream your lungs out in disgust or celebration, and no one will hear you over the wind.

For the good of this country, I encourage everyone else to do something similar.
I'm shutting down all social interactions today after work. Have deer hunts lined up for tomorrow and Thursday then back to my elk unit for the weekend. Hopefully I can avoid interactions with the general public until Sunday though I suspect I'll be able to see the dumpster fire flames from the hills

Good Luck on your hunt Gerald.

If Wisconsin doesn't vote for my guy I am leaving the state for 10 day and going to Montana as punishment to both states. If my guy gets the vote I am going to Montana hunting to celebrate. Either way I hope John "not a Legend in my book" and his Wife leave the country if their heads are so big they think I give a rats arse if they leave or not.

I've a nice 7 RDOs set to rumble the mountains whomever nutter-butter wins this election. Have to put a couple days towards fabricating a new snow plow / winch mount - sozzzz I'm screwed for those days however after that...

Wind's right, but he'll just run soon as we step out of these trees.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back