Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

If Ole So and So Wins This Election, I’m Leaving....

this town for a couple days and taking my daughter hunting. We’ll pick up her apprentice hunter license and head for the hills.
She’s been asking about whether I think it’s worth getting her tags or not or whether she should wait another year. She finally decided she wants to shoot a deer this year.
We’re going shoot holes in a bunch of pop cans. We’ll drink lots of hot chocolate. Probably hike a little and drive and glass a lot. Most likely try to shoot one of the dumbest deer in Montana through the lungs.
This is my Election Day declaration.
Good plan for whoever wins...

If anyone wins the election I’m gonna drag my butt out of bed and go to work Wednesday like every other week. A slug of Sunny D before leaving and I’ll be ready to turn wrenches.
Fixed it to match my thoughts!

I see my hand was forced. @MTLabrador and I will now be forced to selectively weed out brain cells on the prairies of the Cowboy State. We will, however, not be burning any shit, only talking shit.
The dog is a little short on brain cells, but he’s ready to run and I’ve secured the last two boxes of pheasant loads in the state.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back