If I weren't such a nice guy

mdunc8

I would be packing out a bull right now. Instead, I just left the woods, there's a 12 year old with a giant smile on his face, and I'm getting ready to help a buddy move into his new house.

Awesome, sometimes its more fun helping the new hunters out. Can't wait till my girls are old enough to hunt.

I would be packing out a bull right now. Instead, I just left the woods, there's a 12 year old with a giant smile on his face, and I'm getting ready to help a buddy move into his new house.

We could use a few more people that realize there are more important things than just pulling the trigger. Good for you. I'll bet that kid remembers today for a long long time.

I get just as excited if not more seeing someone else harvest an animal, especially a youngster rather than harvesting something myself!!! Kuddos to you!!!! There will be a future sportsman in the making to keep the tradition alive!!!!

I didn't know the lad. Figured I'd change my plans rather than hunt on top of each other. I went and checked them out after I heard shots. He dropped his first elk right after first light.

Great job, Dunc. Hopefully when you are old and hobbled, that deed will be repaid to you.

Back