IdaHOES???

1_pointer

Are any of the Idaho waterfowling experts wanting to take a Utard hunting the weekend of 17th-19th (I get Mon. off for MLK day)??? Or would this weekend work better??

I promise to come bearing gifts!
biggrin.gif

Ahhh the gift that keeps on giving
smile.gif

I think this weekend works better for Gunner (Speaking on his behalf because he's at a GAy clinic right now I think.

But I'm going out Each weekend so I'm easy.

Either would work for me, but I was thinking of the second weekend so as to take advantage of Dr. King's holiday.

'Gunner is gay? Cool. I bet he's good with the deke's then!
wink.gif
No wonder he wants to be blowing the calls!

BTW, what gear would I need? I have a shotgun and warm clothes, some KY. What else? I don't have any waders.
frown.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 01-05-2004 19:26: Message edited by: 1_pointer ]</font>

1-Pt....

Just got back from the clinic, and having trouble sitting down...
eek.gif

Yeah, try this weekend... as next weekend is the long one, and I think I may have better things to do than spend that weekend with you and Moosie....
tongue.gif

Have Miller meet you on the way, and send Axl with you, as that is what we really need.
cool.gif

If you are gonna swim, Moosie and I seem to like wearing Speedo's the best....
hump.gif

(The funniest part is 1_ptr asked for "Waterfowl experts", and Moosie answered...
wink.gif
rolleyes.gif
)

FYI... Sat. is PArkers Birthday.. I can Make it out for a Morning Goose hunt, But not an All day Affair. I need to be back by 2PM.

Sunday I can Get out all day and We can hit the river for Ducks or something.

If MtMiller comes, We could put Axl to work for sure. I could call my buddy "BOB" or we could take the Boat out. There is many a spots to go to, We'll jsut need to figure out who, and how many.

If we're going for Geese, Lemme know Gunner, I want to modify the pit blind a little so I have more room
wink.gif

Also, I'll have to probably put you up in the Trailer if it's this weekend because Our house will be full of Family. Not that you're not invited cuz You alway have a place. But my Shack is only so big.. Well, I guess if you don't mind the Toy room floor that is an Option too
elkgrin.gif

I don't think I will be making it
frown.gif
, but thanks for the invite
confused.gif
(not sure if it was for me, or Axl).

Pick-up was spitting oil yesterday, so it is in the shop (no IDA-HO trip for it). Hopefully something cheap. On a side note, it allowed me a nice 2 mile hike to work this morning in -13 degree temps.
eek.gif

Good luck to you fellas.

Like Hell you'll modify the pit blinds.... This 9 degree weather has likely frozen the ground..... You'll need a pick ax....

I'll see if I can find room in the Double Wide for 1-Ptr... May have to kick a few of the hound dogs off the furniture, and haul some of the trash out to the burn barrel...
wink.gif

Geese is an option one day, if we think we'll get gunplay... I'll try and see if they are flying that direction, or not.... Otherwise Bob's or ????

Bobs/.. Or we head to Mnt Home and Drop south on the Something fork of the Something river
wink.gif
Or head to the Snake around Bobs Place with the Jet boat or head further tward Onterio, I'm sure Brokfut is up for some hunting... Or Whatever
smile.gif
I'm sure there is someplace with a duck in it.

PS< those guys that took Waren out got 7 geese Friday and 3 or 4 geese Sat and 4-5 ducks. I can't remember what he said Exactly.. So somthing is Flying that way
confused.gif

Miller, to bad on the Truck bud !!!

Yeah, but the guys that took Warren out knew what they were doing.... They don't bring the little mini-doughnuts...
tongue.gif

I'm good with Goose hunting.... just where ever the most gunplay will happen, as unlike you, I like to shoot my gun...
biggrin.gif

Do the Goose one on Saturday, then you are back for the big Birthday Bash....

Sorry guys for leading you on
wink.gif
, but the boss informed me that I have plans this weekend. However, if anyone will be around, I can come up early on Friday and don't have to leave to noon on Monday the following weekend.

Moosie, I'm up for shooting anything on Sat. I haven't killed a thing this year. I'm more then ready. Would prefer goose shoot but don't mind ducks at all. The new smoker is standing by to make jerky outta what ever dies.

Plans are firming up. I will be leaving UT on Friday 16th morning and leaving ID on Monday 19th around noon. Just let me know when, where, and what I need.

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 01-08-2004 14:30: Message edited by: 1_pointer ]</font>

OKAY OKAY FINE!!!!

I will take you bird hunting that weekend...I am a pro you know.

ElkGunner

What I had in mind was to bring him out to your "double wide" and then let you pick it up from there. I admit, I'm good...but think I could use a little of your help like uh; calling, setting up the decoys, providing the land, and anything else I missed.

In short...sure you can come
biggrin.gif

Ouch moosie
fight.gif
, that was uncalled for
tongue.gif

I get the impression you and Gunner really believe I can't hunt gooses (intentionally misspelled so moosie could understand). I got news for you guys...by this time next year the only pics of dead waterfowl you'll be seeing will be from me and MAYBE mtmiller.
smile.gif
You guys have nothing on me
wink.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back